Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
List updated.

If we are gonna run this game we need to know who is in our crew.
So here is a list of GTs that I have seen posted from both threads.
OP can you add this to the first page

NOTE: If your name is not listed it is either because you did not specify PSN or XBL; or I just missed it.

(NT name on the left and GT on the right)

XBL:
HarlemToTheBronx- GJones712
kwmaha-kwmaha
Nike Jordan- THX 11385
jcmojica24- Munchma Quchi1
im that one- roger e3
trueprada- romeotron
Nawzlew- Nawzlew
presequel- presequel
AEA18- AEA09
derryj3- Faint DJ3
solefood229- Mark Merlot
ai3mac1- ai3mac1
Preme23- er111111111111c
spizike231- xTHHx Bazooka
Uptempo kid- KingParappa
currensy- xXCovertCoupeXx
WrightOne86- R GANGSTA J
spizike231- Spizike231
knockboot36- Estebii Cho
Andretti- mr treyfoil
zube42- Spankmaster2490
Naija Nitemare- NaijaNitemare
GrandPuba- DaBeast2687
rillo561- rillo561
ccastro02- ANTINIMBY
Lowski- BLowski08
DJYoung08- JamesYoung707
FirstClass- Ii Cronus II
DiabolicalDeezy - DiabolicalDeezy
El chino- Annihilasian
Baydestrian408- SwoopaTroopa
EyeSeeSoles- GuttaDaPimp
GSDOUBLEU- SF Killer 415
EazyE 804- Trughost1227
MARCIELAGO- dirtoffmybape
Wafflegeist - Wafflegeist
aNYone- CaliBoyky
dominikid- tortugajuice809
TMSO- ChrisMulliner
NotoriousLAR- NotoriousLar
CFO3300- blueghost3500
HNL HI- HNLHI
jmause3- jmause3
knowledgebones72- E H Money Bags
Jay Patt - Burn One Twice
Joe Cool- ThtLifeImBoutIt
RobG1214- FNEXRobG
JaysRcrak- VeKT0r51GMA
yanky- yanky4585
eNPHAN-eNPHANATe
hellaones- biggoldbelt16
vcshoxj6-distinct101
Slicknick951- Slicknick951
ricerocket1- reichd3rd
AdobeCS4- Op7imus Grimes
bakedFresh707- biggerSeann
matters7- Boyfromdownunda
kingjohnny- King Johnny617
85wasagreatyear- pace973
011781- c0mmish
HOOD17- hood217
freshKRN- biack mamba 91
[COLOR=#red]
P4L for me...

OP can you update the front page bro. [/COLOR]

They patched that 9k job. It's only 3 now. And I don't think you can replay missions anymore.

Is Rockstar even going to try to fix my single player? I still can't switch players or do missions since both updates.

I'd wait before you buy it. Reports of people buying the properties and losing them.

The only market open is LCN on story mode. The bawsaq been down for past week real time. Did this happen to any of you? I got about 30k in the bawsaq and can't access it

FYI: Repair the vehicle before you sell it.
You only make back the money you spent repairing it.
False. When I posted that I had just took a car to LSC and before I repaired it (like $100) it was valued at $28XX then when I repaired it, it went up to $3300
smokin.gif

been driving around for a hour, still can't remember where the Subway was 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Some 8 year old is in my session, 'Bro'-ing  my TV to death. Every 2 seconds he says BRO this, BRO that,  im bout to go crazy

FYI: Repair the vehicle before you sell it.

You only make back the money you spent repairing it.

False. When I posted that I had just took a car to LSC and before I repaired it (like $100) it was valued at $28XX then when I repaired it, it went up to $3300 :smokin  

been driving around for a hour, still can't remember where the Subway was >: :lol:

Some 8 year old is in my session, 'Bro'-ing  my TV to death. Every 2 seconds he says BRO this, BRO that,  im bout to go crazy

Couldn't find it for a while either until I went to get a haircut. It's over by bob mulet

I always get the waiting for players screen
Is it a wrap and I should just give up
Or keep my game on
It won't let me pause or anything I have to keep quitting GTA and restarting it from the xmb

Mines is ****** up too man. It makes my guy walk into that little blue circle for the race and then a car pulls up and the guy gets out and the car just dissapears and then the car pulls back up and a guy gets out again and then it just goes to some type of black screen with the city blurred out in the back. It says loading for other players in the bottom right or some **** like that.

Tried deleting the update then redownloading it, deleting my system cache but nothing works. It's BS real talk its been doing this since online went up. Haven't even been able to play online smh :smh:
That's exactly what happens to mine

I just deleted that character and made a new one. This new one seems to be working I guess there just needs to be 8 players to start the race? There's four of us now Ima just wait and see what happens. Hopefully it puts more guys in here so it can start up.

im hosting Violent Duct the $9k mission so whoever want to run it accept my invite

GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

Last edited:
Leggggoo I finally got past the 1st online race tutorial. My advice to y'all that haven't just delete your old character and make a new one.
Stay at that screen where it shows other people just standing around. It'll start up as soon as everyone leaves.
I have been stuck at this loading screen where it shows tips tho for about 5 mins :stoneface:
As soon as I get through some else happen smfh :smh:

it seems like alot of people got restarted, i was doing the mission when you have to race lamar with 4 other cats. 
laugh.gif

sucked i had this character up to level 10 and unlocked a bunch of cool stuff.

i dont even know how i got to do the survival missions that helped me level up.

add me on PS3 doctorbear6000 

Back
Top Bottom