Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

****er tired catching me off guard, put my controller down for a few to roll up and little did this dude know. we ended up going at it for a good 20mins back and forth lol

LMAO!! That looks like something I would do to other players.

Last edited:
Im hopin online tonight .. i updated last night n just walked in a friends club and danced.

I aint even got enough money for the cheapest club, ans prob gonna need more momey to cover the extra that go with it.

If you on PS4 tonight, ill hop on around 930 MST and help out with setups
I'll probably be on bruh

i have 11.5mil and dunno what to do with it and where to start... i have a bunker and got lost in that thang for like 2 days. i deadass couldnt find my way out smh im washed.

That moment when you're trying to move some products for your nightclub and one of the checkpoints is located in the middle of a gang war between two human factions :lol:

This Vagos clan was wiping the floor with this other clan. I had to drive out of the way to get to my checkpoint. Mind you, I was in a slow van with Merryweather chasing me. smh

Is there any new money glitch for GTA Online?

I signed on a few days ago and was rollin around and checked out Azul Rolex's club. I haven't played this game in months and I only got like 900K in the bank right now.

Haven’t played since like 2016 but it seems like there’s enough new content to justify a comeback. I must have bought and sold yhis game 5 times.

sold some of my cars got me a club, a biker club and a weed business. Trying to get this coke flow going next
I usually just hop on here and mess around for while I never bothered to do any of this business stuff, i'm gonna try to get into now
add me on xbox: xbpm81

sold some of my cars got me a club, a biker club and a weed business. Trying to get this coke flow going next
I usually just hop on here and mess around for while I never bothered to do any of this business stuff, i'm gonna try to get into now
add me on xbox: xbpm81

I been back on GTA V for the last 3 months and kinda got the hang of makin bread in the game. First thing is first, keep the 420 biz open but don't supply it. It is not worth it even with upgrades. But since you own it already you will generate separate income from it through your club.

The most lucrative businesses based on per hour/per refill ratio is:

1. Import/Export (Vehicles) = $240K per hour(Theres' a method to getting this payout just search it on youtube)
2. Bunker Business = $210K per re-supply($75K for supplies)
3. Cocaine Lockup = $160K per re-supply($75K for supplies aswell)

Keep in mind you have to UPGRADE all your of your businesses to get the most ROI. Import/Export is ready to go as is tho, no upgrades necessary.

Here's a youtube link that me and my people stream on. If you see a livestream just drop a message in the comments or on PS4 and I'll be glad to help out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5Ozc0nkr0NqAN9Ij3InVA?view_as=subscriber

Got my club up and running last night. Tried to knock out that mission where you eliminate the promo by your competitors ... Blew my car up twice. Force closed the game :smh:

I'm going to look into the import business later. My only business right now is the club

Coke/weed businesses are a waste imo. I bought a coke business and unless you got multiple and a good size crew running with you it takes forever to really see profits. Stealing supplies is a huge part of the wasted time when they send you across the map for like less than 1/4 of the product meter

Died twice yesterday, but can't tell you how it actually happened.

First time I was moving product out of my warehouse as a CEO. I was in the middle of the ocean driving my boat to the drop off location and my dude just randomly died. I had a full health bar and nobody was around me.

Second time I was moving product for my coke business. I was flying around in my helicopter dropping off product at different locations. Made it to the third location and my dude just randomly died again.Once again, nobody was around me and I had a full health bar.

I was really mad about the second one because I was halfway through with that mission but the death caused my helicopter to go crashing into the ocean which means I didn't get all of the money I could have. With the first mission I at least got the chance to swim back to the boat and finish what I started.

Edit: This appears to be happening to everybody. If you enter a boat or plane/helicopter, going to a certain part of the ocean will result in instant death. Avoid doing any type of missions that requires you to go over/in the ocean.

Last edited:
Died twice yesterday, but can't tell you how it actually happened.

First time I was moving product out of my warehouse as a CEO. I was in the middle of the ocean driving my boat to the drop off location and my dude just randomly died. I had a full health bar and nobody was around me.

Second time I was moving product for my coke business. I was flying around in my helicopter dropping off product at different locations. Made it to the third location and my dude just randomly died again.Once again, nobody was around me and I had a full health bar.

I was really mad about the second one because I was halfway through with that mission but the death caused my helicopter to go crashing into the ocean which means I didn't get all of the money I could have. With the first mission I at least got the chance to swim back to the boat and finish what I started.

Edit: This appears to be happening to everybody. If you enter a boat or plane/helicopter, going to a certain part of the ocean will result in instant death. Avoid doing any type of missions that requires you to go over/in the ocean.

The only other thing I can think of is that you possibly flew over someone's yacht with their Anit Air Missles turned on. I've gotten a couple kills that way.

The only other thing I can think of is that you possibly flew over someone's yacht with their Anit Air Missles turned on. I've gotten a couple kills that way.
It’s a glitch. Seems to be happening on all platforms after the nightclub update. If you go into the ocean via boat or aircraft you will instantly die. Just read about it on reddit.

I love GTA Online, but having to do these missions in a lobby with other players is a pain in the butt. I don't know what they were thinking when they put all of these flying vehicles in the game and decided to add rockets to them.

Don't know how many times I have been blown up by a flying car/motorcycle while trying to drive this super slow beer truck back to my nightclub that's near the air port. The only thing I can do is hope and pray that these bored people on the game are too busy killing each other to mess with me because there's nothing I can do to defend myself. It's either that or hoping that I get into a lobby where the game lags everybody else out.

Back
Top Bottom