Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Movie was not good at.....all

Asian chick was sexy tho
Edit:The fiance I mean
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at you some of you calling Part II buns, or that it's not worth seeing. It's definitely worth seeing, not as funny as The Hangover, but still had plenty of
roll.gif
moments.

30t6p3b.gif
at you some of you calling Part II buns, or that it's not worth seeing. It's definitely worth seeing, not as funny as The Hangover, but still had plenty of
roll.gif
moments.

Stu...Lost his manhood in this one lmfao

Def. crazier/stupider than the 1st one. 1st once was straight Hilarius.

My man Alan man....funniest dude ever

Stu...Lost his manhood in this one lmfao

Def. crazier/stupider than the 1st one. 1st once was straight Hilarius.

My man Alan man....funniest dude ever

They knew they definitely had to come with it with the outrageous situations in this one and they delivered. Knowing the whole format of how the movie goes kind of took away from it though.

I didn't really laugh much at Hangover 1, but this one I was laughing my *%@ off.

Ken Jeong's introduction into the movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STU
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jamie Chung
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The big cameo at the end though was a bust.
eyes.gif

They knew they definitely had to come with it with the outrageous situations in this one and they delivered. Knowing the whole format of how the movie goes kind of took away from it though.

I didn't really laugh much at Hangover 1, but this one I was laughing my *%@ off.

Ken Jeong's introduction into the movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STU
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jamie Chung
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The big cameo at the end though was a bust.
eyes.gif

saw it at midnight...it was outrageous...Todd Phillips clearly took the formula from the first one and kept it rolling. Funny movie, not better than the 1st.

saw it at midnight...it was outrageous...Todd Phillips clearly took the formula from the first one and kept it rolling. Funny movie, not better than the 1st.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The first one wasn't funny at all.

you have no sense of humor then, cause straight up my even 53 year old mother calls me every time its on tv cracking up to ask if im watching it too.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The first one wasn't funny at all.

you have no sense of humor then, cause straight up my even 53 year old mother calls me every time its on tv cracking up to ask if im watching it too.

If I can get out early for work I'm definitely catching this.. and even though I don't use it to gauge my decision in watching movies, there's a 60% disparity between the critics and audience on RT. 
laugh.gif

If I can get out early for work I'm definitely catching this.. and even though I don't use it to gauge my decision in watching movies, there's a 60% disparity between the critics and audience on RT. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom