Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

SAW IT LAST NIGHT! MOVIE IS RIDICULOUS!!!

I don't know about funnier than the first, but definitely a lot more "OH $***!" moments.

oh, and Jamie Chung is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

I don't know about funnier than the first, but definitely a lot more "OH $***!" moments.

oh, and Jamie Chung is 
pimp.gif
Memorable one-liners/quotes?

Originally Posted by wcghost

oh, and Jamie Chung is 
pimp.gif
Memorable one-liners/quotes?

Saw it tonight, it was funny but not as funny as the first one.. Cool movie though.

Spoiler [+]
AIYOOOOOO @ the pics of the ****** stripper at the end
laugh.gif

Saw it tonight, it was funny but not as funny as the first one.. Cool movie though.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Yea it wasn't close to the first. It was ok.

laugh.gif
at the spoiler ! Tell me why some dude was like "oh @%#" when the T took off her robe. I was like AYOOOOOOOO!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Yea it wasn't close to the first. It was ok.

laugh.gif
at the spoiler ! Tell me why some dude was like "oh @%#" when the T took off her robe. I was like AYOOOOOOOO!!!

Not as good as the first only b/c you kinda know the deal already. Still had alot of 
roll.gif
 and still worth seeing

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Chow's walk to meet with Paul Giamatti's character at the hotel, definitely gif. material

Not as good as the first only b/c you kinda know the deal already. Still had alot of 
roll.gif
 and still worth seeing

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Chow's walk to meet with Paul Giamatti's character at the hotel, definitely gif. material

lets put it this way, hangover 1 was a solid 7.8/10, hangover 2 was more like 4.8. i didnt laugh once until the credits

when they were playing with  Chows penis, digusting
when he got shot by the russians, cliche, why not kill him?
when he found out he hooked up with a ******? stop it slime, i dont want to see a bunch of hairy penises
at the end when chow got arrested by paul giamanti and they didnt have Teddy, expected
also when he suddenly thought to think that maybe teddy was in the eleveator
movie was buns.  save your money, plenty of other promising movies, hopefully better htan this one.

lets put it this way, hangover 1 was a solid 7.8/10, hangover 2 was more like 4.8. i didnt laugh once until the credits

when they were playing with  Chows penis, digusting
when he got shot by the russians, cliche, why not kill him?
when he found out he hooked up with a ******? stop it slime, i dont want to see a bunch of hairy penises
at the end when chow got arrested by paul giamanti and they didnt have Teddy, expected
also when he suddenly thought to think that maybe teddy was in the eleveator
movie was buns.  save your money, plenty of other promising movies, hopefully better htan this one.

Back
Top Bottom