Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

mucho ayos in this movie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did some rethinking and added more to the review for those that haven't seen it...if you want to know what the negative and positive fuss is about, read here. New and Updated Review: The Hangover Part. II - http://bit.ly/iDw3SH

Did some rethinking and added more to the review for those that haven't seen it...if you want to know what the negative and positive fuss is about, read here. New and Updated Review: The Hangover Part. II - http://bit.ly/iDw3SH

^
I was going to ask if you were a movie critic or something because I see you promote your blog / movie reviews in every movie thread.

Then I saw your blog title and saw it was a movie blog.

^
I was going to ask if you were a movie critic or something because I see you promote your blog / movie reviews in every movie thread.

Originally Posted by shogun

^

It's my 2nd hobby. I'd love to get into the movie industry as a critic, I love movies and I do my best to inform and give opinions etc.

My site has really been doing well. I started it from nothing...and I have over 18K hits since February.

From nobody knowing the site to now avg about 200-600 hits a day and growing, I think I'm doing pretty good so far.

Originally Posted by shogun

^

It's my 2nd hobby. I'd love to get into the movie industry as a critic, I love movies and I do my best to inform and give opinions etc.

My site has really been doing well. I started it from nothing...and I have over 18K hits since February.

From nobody knowing the site to now avg about 200-600 hits a day and growing, I think I'm doing pretty good so far.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

It was such crap. I almost asked for my money back. Pirate this jont.

This 
When it got to the part where you knew it was beginning to end I was like hold up this cant be it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

It was such crap. I almost asked for my money back. Pirate this jont.

This 
When it got to the part where you knew it was beginning to end I was like hold up this cant be it 
30t6p3b.gif

these recent responses is what I addressed in my revision of the review...the "copycat" style from director Todd Phillips, which was obviously done on purpose, but you had to wish for a tad more originality

these recent responses is what I addressed in my revision of the review...the "copycat" style from director Todd Phillips, which was obviously done on purpose, but you had to wish for a tad more originality

What did you guys expect? It was obscenely obvious that the format would be rehashed once we saw the first trailer. A bunch of us on NT pointed it out.
laugh.gif

Knowing this fact, I knew it was coming, but the situations and jokes were still hilarious.

What did you guys expect? It was obscenely obvious that the format would be rehashed once we saw the first trailer. A bunch of us on NT pointed it out.
laugh.gif

Knowing this fact, I knew it was coming, but the situations and jokes were still hilarious.

Movie was okay.

Pretty much a carbon copy of the original.

That scene where they were talking to the stripper/prostitute was
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I figured they might have gone in that direction with that scene but was still kinda surprised they went through with it.

Movie was okay.

Pretty much a carbon copy of the original.

That scene where they were talking to the stripper/prostitute was
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I figured they might have gone in that direction with that scene but was still kinda surprised they went through with it.

Kanye snippet again.
30t6p3b.gif
I don't mind seeing Lauren(Jamie Chung) again though.
pimp.gif
They gotta stop showing Ken Jeong's mini-me.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It wasn't all that good but I expect it to make hella money Memorial Day weekend.

Back
Top Bottom