Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by theDEEK

The big cameo at the end though was a bust.
eyes.gif
I completely forgot he was supposed to be in the movie, because I don't think I saw his name in the opening credits.

Spoiler [+]
-I love how Samir was played by the same guy that played Eddie in The Hangover (Wedding Chapel employee where Stu married the stripper)
laugh.gif
-Wasn't Liam Neeson supposed to be the tattoo artist, replacing Mel Gibson?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

The big cameo at the end though was a bust.
eyes.gif
I completely forgot he was supposed to be in the movie, because I don't think I saw his name in the opening credits.

Spoiler [+]
-I love how Samir was played by the same guy that played Eddie in The Hangover (Wedding Chapel employee where Stu married the stripper)
laugh.gif
-Wasn't Liam Neeson supposed to be the tattoo artist, replacing Mel Gibson?

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Furrell

The first one wasn't funny at all.

you have no sense of humor then, cause straight up my even 53 year old mother calls me every time its on tv cracking up to ask if im watching it too.
Oh your mom likes it? Nevermind then! It must be a great movie!

you have no sense of humor then, cause straight up my even 53 year old mother calls me every time its on tv cracking up to ask if im watching it too.

Funny movie, but dissapointed at how predictable it was. But i didn't think they could top the first one, so not that dissapointed.

Funny movie, but dissapointed at how predictable it was. But i didn't think they could top the first one, so not that dissapointed.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

roll.gif
Thats literally the first thing that came to mind. Never understood why people use those examples to back themselves up.

roll.gif
Thats literally the first thing that came to mind. Never understood why people use those examples to back themselves up.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

roll.gif

forreal. Literally this was cut and paste movie that was the same exact thing as the first. they really forced zach to push allen's character all the way, and it just was lame. only part I really thought was funny was the use of kids in the memories.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

roll.gif

forreal. Literally this was cut and paste movie that was the same exact thing as the first. they really forced zach to push allen's character all the way, and it just was lame. only part I really thought was funny was the use of kids in the memories.

Back
Top Bottom