Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Can't wait! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got back from a free pre-screening! overall, movie was good. for me it doesnt beat the original, but its a lot more over the top with some scenes. alan delivers as usual. hope the rest of you enjoy it. 

just got back from a free pre-screening! overall, movie was good. for me it doesnt beat the original, but its a lot more over the top with some scenes. alan delivers as usual. hope the rest of you enjoy it. 

I just watched the first one on the weekend, I was in tears. Got my ticket tonight for Thursday's screening.

For once it'll be released here in New Zealand before everybody else! Being first in the timezones >>> *
laugh.gif

I just watched the first one on the weekend, I was in tears. Got my ticket tonight for Thursday's screening.

For once it'll be released here in New Zealand before everybody else! Being first in the timezones >>> *
laugh.gif

Anyone else growing out their beard to watch this?  I look gross.  
laugh.gif

From the previews it looks like the groom from the first movie doesn't even get to hang with the guys again.  It must suck to play a boring character in a crazy movie like this.

Anyone else growing out their beard to watch this?  I look gross.  
laugh.gif

From the previews it looks like the groom from the first movie doesn't even get to hang with the guys again.  It must suck to play a boring character in a crazy movie like this.

SAW IT LAST NIGHT! MOVIE IS RIDICULOUS!!!

I don't know about funnier than the first, but definitely a lot more "OH $***!" moments.

oh, and Jamie Chung is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom