Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by aaf703

went to see this movie baked
pimp.gif

it was ehhh..alright I guess
you trippin? i watched it baked and @!!% was hilarious bro

Son it was funny. Went in with low expectations because no matter what movie it is, if you keep comparing it to its predecessor you will be disappoint.

But I thought Bill Clinton was gonna be in this. Dvd extras maybe?

Son it was funny. Went in with low expectations because no matter what movie it is, if you keep comparing it to its predecessor you will be disappoint.

But I thought Bill Clinton was gonna be in this. Dvd extras maybe?

That bill clinton cameo was just a fake rumor. Bradley cooper cleared it up in an interview i saw last week.

That bill clinton cameo was just a fake rumor. Bradley cooper cleared it up in an interview i saw last week.

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
           The fact that you are not taking this situation with the same ferociousness as my fellow constituents shows that you are not a serious individual. Gil Scott Heron would not have approved of this presumption of innocence before the greed. I am truly disturbed and disappointed in your decision (but for the record, I do respect it). Take care and I hope we get the chance to work together in the future towards one goal.

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
           The fact that you are not taking this situation with the same ferociousness as my fellow constituents shows that you are not a serious individual. Gil Scott Heron would not have approved of this presumption of innocence before the greed. I am truly disturbed and disappointed in your decision (but for the record, I do respect it). Take care and I hope we get the chance to work together in the future towards one goal.

I thought it was pretty funny, but the first movie was better. I want to see it again because I feel like I may have missed some of the jokes, after jokes, due to the laughing.

I thought it was pretty funny, but the first movie was better. I want to see it again because I feel like I may have missed some of the jokes, after jokes, due to the laughing.

Back
Top Bottom