Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I feel like people forget that LeBron had gotten past the celtics before in the playoffs....

I feel like people forget that LeBron had gotten past the celtics before in the playoffs....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Pusha Tim

what a bunch whiny losers and d!ck **&^%! acting like they one the championship or something. get up your feet boys
laugh.gif

0Udjc.gif
eek.gif
that kick.. and he had dress shoes...
aww that hurts! how can i post gif?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Few things.

The game was sick. King James with the dagger 3s
pimp.gif
 and the dunk and layup after were just disrespectful
sick.gif

If the bulls make it past atlanta, I cant wait to see them get exposed. I dont dislike the bulls or rose. But some dudes are taking it too far, theyre not that good. Probably will get swept.

And whats this talk about a certain way to build a team? You guys serious? You better be glad for the cap or the richest owner would be winning year in year out.

Is trading and signing players bad now? That deserves an asteriks? Dudes are lame.

What do you want from bron? He cant win in most eyes. Takes the shot=shouldve passed. Passes the ball=has no heart. Stays and loses on a garbage team=hes not great. Leaves to WIN (THE POINT OF THE GAME)=quitter.
Man you cats are losers. Just enjoy witnessing history
pimp.gif

Few things.

The game was sick. King James with the dagger 3s
pimp.gif
 and the dunk and layup after were just disrespectful
sick.gif

If the bulls make it past atlanta, I cant wait to see them get exposed. I dont dislike the bulls or rose. But some dudes are taking it too far, theyre not that good. Probably will get swept.

And whats this talk about a certain way to build a team? You guys serious? You better be glad for the cap or the richest owner would be winning year in year out.

Is trading and signing players bad now? That deserves an asteriks? Dudes are lame.

What do you want from bron? He cant win in most eyes. Takes the shot=shouldve passed. Passes the ball=has no heart. Stays and loses on a garbage team=hes not great. Leaves to WIN (THE POINT OF THE GAME)=quitter.
Man you cats are losers. Just enjoy witnessing history
pimp.gif

Kevin Mchale tried L.A hard during his break down on the heat/celtics game ..
laugh.gif

(Mchale ) celtics went down fighting unlike those powder puffs in L.A Ooo my things are not going well (Mchale
)

laugh.gif

Kevin Mchale tried L.A hard during his break down on the heat/celtics game ..
laugh.gif

(Mchale ) celtics went down fighting unlike those powder puffs in L.A Ooo my things are not going well (Mchale
)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Then KG, Pierce and Jesus join up and no one ever speaks an ill word on them for doing that.

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%$ in the off-season those were just good management moves.

So... You're saying if Wade, Bosh, and Lebron were old and nearing the end of their career, they DESERVE to join together and win a ring? 
So you're saying Pat Riley bringing these three together isn't the BEST MANAGEMENT MOVE EVER? 

Your logic is missing. You just sound salty. 

Who care's if they are in their prime or not. If MJ, Barkley, and Hakeem all came together all of you fools would have ran out in the street butt @*+ naked rejoicing. Whether if it was in their prime or not. 

Thats just an excuse a lot of people use to justify their saltiness 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Then KG, Pierce and Jesus join up and no one ever speaks an ill word on them for doing that.

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%$ in the off-season those were just good management moves.

So... You're saying if Wade, Bosh, and Lebron were old and nearing the end of their career, they DESERVE to join together and win a ring? 
So you're saying Pat Riley bringing these three together isn't the BEST MANAGEMENT MOVE EVER? 

Your logic is missing. You just sound salty. 

Who care's if they are in their prime or not. If MJ, Barkley, and Hakeem all came together all of you fools would have ran out in the street butt @*+ naked rejoicing. Whether if it was in their prime or not. 

Thats just an excuse a lot of people use to justify their saltiness 

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's sad that we're always going to be hearing the complaints and crying about how Lebron "gave up" and went to Miami. Then people bring up Magic and Michael... "would they ever join another superstar's team?" Except Magic played with Kareem and James Worthy
roll.gif
Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen... Kobe Bryant had a prime Shaq then Gasol... LBJ had Mo Williams and an ancient Jamison.

I just don't get it... people criticize him for not winning a title, so then he puts himself in the best position to do it then people criticize him for giving up and not being able to "do it alone". They say he's selfish and only cares about his stats/attention, so then he decides to join up with another superstar with the realization that his stats and his role on the team might be affected. Then if he stayed in Cleveland he would have gotten criticism for not getting it done alone and being too selfish to share the spotlight.

Lebron really can't win. It's only been a season so I'm not entirely shocked but at some point people have to get over this.
100% agree with everything you said. Keep hating, Kobe fans.

you should be the last person complaining about kobe fans trolling. your hating %$% trolled everything to do about kobe when the lakers won the title last year. you in the same boat as these pathetic clowns.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's sad that we're always going to be hearing the complaints and crying about how Lebron "gave up" and went to Miami. Then people bring up Magic and Michael... "would they ever join another superstar's team?" Except Magic played with Kareem and James Worthy
roll.gif
Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen... Kobe Bryant had a prime Shaq then Gasol... LBJ had Mo Williams and an ancient Jamison.

I just don't get it... people criticize him for not winning a title, so then he puts himself in the best position to do it then people criticize him for giving up and not being able to "do it alone". They say he's selfish and only cares about his stats/attention, so then he decides to join up with another superstar with the realization that his stats and his role on the team might be affected. Then if he stayed in Cleveland he would have gotten criticism for not getting it done alone and being too selfish to share the spotlight.

Lebron really can't win. It's only been a season so I'm not entirely shocked but at some point people have to get over this.
100% agree with everything you said. Keep hating, Kobe fans.

you should be the last person complaining about kobe fans trolling. your hating %$% trolled everything to do about kobe when the lakers won the title last year. you in the same boat as these pathetic clowns.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i honestly think Miami will win it.

I rather have Dirk and Kidd win. they're due for one.
that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..

that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cartune

Didnt MJ show similar emotion after finally beating Detroit?

lol not like Lebron. Unlike him, he saved his true emotions once he won his first.
Bull....MJ celebrated like crazy when he beat Cleveland in the first round....

EXACTLY what i was gonna say.

worst thing about the internet. grown men acting like kids with all these petty grudges on people they dont even know in real life.

Lebron's face when he hit that 3 to seal the game was priceless... it was like a monkey was lifted off his back. if you didnt appreciate his performance tonight you really need to quit watching basketball and go watch wrestling or some %*$+...

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cartune

Didnt MJ show similar emotion after finally beating Detroit?

lol not like Lebron. Unlike him, he saved his true emotions once he won his first.
Bull....MJ celebrated like crazy when he beat Cleveland in the first round....

EXACTLY what i was gonna say.

worst thing about the internet. grown men acting like kids with all these petty grudges on people they dont even know in real life.

Lebron's face when he hit that 3 to seal the game was priceless... it was like a monkey was lifted off his back. if you didnt appreciate his performance tonight you really need to quit watching basketball and go watch wrestling or some %*$+...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I sorta agree, only I'm agreeing on the terms of theres no such thing as "they'r due for one". If you didn't put in the @@#*+%@ work to get one, you're not due for any damn thing. And until this year, neither of them deserved getting this far. Dirk hasn't deserved to be in the finals since 2006, and he's still not at that point yet. He's still got another round.
A championship isn't given out. You gotta earn that +#%%.  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I sorta agree, only I'm agreeing on the terms of theres no such thing as "they'r due for one". If you didn't put in the @@#*+%@ work to get one, you're not due for any damn thing. And until this year, neither of them deserved getting this far. Dirk hasn't deserved to be in the finals since 2006, and he's still not at that point yet. He's still got another round.
A championship isn't given out. You gotta earn that +#%%.  

The SAME people who are bringing up LeBron and Bosh signing with Miami again are the same people who were laughing when the Heat were 9-8 and losing the first 3 games in the season to the Celtics, being confident that there was no way the Heat would win the championship. But now that they beat the Celtics, suddenly they bring up the free agency signings again.
laugh.gif
I'm love seeing how salty they are now. I'm LOVING IT!!!

The SAME people who are bringing up LeBron and Bosh signing with Miami again are the same people who were laughing when the Heat were 9-8 and losing the first 3 games in the season to the Celtics, being confident that there was no way the Heat would win the championship. But now that they beat the Celtics, suddenly they bring up the free agency signings again.
laugh.gif
I'm love seeing how salty they are now. I'm LOVING IT!!!

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career.

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career until he gets some rings. 

My dude, if lebron gets 2+ rings, people will act like they don't remember this dark time for lebron. 
Remember, everyone hated Kobe after Shaq left, it was dark times. Then he got 2 more rings and the world loved him again. Its a cycle. 

Back
Top Bottom