Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career until he gets some rings. 

My dude, if lebron gets 2+ rings, people will act like they don't remember this dark time for lebron. 
Remember, everyone hated Kobe after Shaq left, it was dark times. Then he got 2 more rings and the world loved him again. Its a cycle. 

Speechless man
frown.gif

I really think Miami could win the championship this year 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i honestly think Miami will win it.

I rather have Dirk and Kidd win. they're due for one.
that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..
I don't get it either. I'd like for the Heat to lose just cuz of that championship talk and that's why I hoped OKC would just win it all but I wanted the C's to get swept. I don't get how Knicks fans could've done it just cuz they hate one guy.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i honestly think Miami will win it.

I rather have Dirk and Kidd win. they're due for one.
that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..
I don't get it either. I'd like for the Heat to lose just cuz of that championship talk and that's why I hoped OKC would just win it all but I wanted the C's to get swept. I don't get how Knicks fans could've done it just cuz they hate one guy.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career until he gets some rings. 

My dude, if lebron gets 2+ rings, people will act like they don't remember this dark time for lebron. 
Remember, everyone hated Kobe after Shaq left, it was dark times. Then he got 2 more rings and the world loved him again. Its a cycle. 

No cause even then, no matterv how well LeBron performs, the haters will say: He only got his rings cause of D Wade, or (insert bs excuse here)

No cause even then, no matterv how well LeBron performs, the haters will say: He only got his rings cause of D Wade, or (insert bs excuse here)

they win it this yr and it could be a wrap for the league.  i can see vet guys taking the min. to join them and try to get a ring.  but if the heat lose, nt will crash.  im pulling for dirk, kidd, caron (though injured)

91735893e2a4b01426c4f8e1f988ba8d34baf27.gif

have a feeling this guy gonna try and play mind games, again

they win it this yr and it could be a wrap for the league.  i can see vet guys taking the min. to join them and try to get a ring.  but if the heat lose, nt will crash.  im pulling for dirk, kidd, caron (though injured)

91735893e2a4b01426c4f8e1f988ba8d34baf27.gif

have a feeling this guy gonna try and play mind games, again

When I was talking to my boys before the series I said if the Heat win this series vs the C's then they'll go on to win the chip for sure this year. This is/was their toughest road block (mentally and physically). And once they win one they'll rattle off a few in a row. Anything less than the title every year these dudes are together is a failure...

We'll see if that all pans out but I just dont see any team beating them 4 times with the level and focus that Bron and Wade are playing at right now...

When I was talking to my boys before the series I said if the Heat win this series vs the C's then they'll go on to win the chip for sure this year. This is/was their toughest road block (mentally and physically). And once they win one they'll rattle off a few in a row. Anything less than the title every year these dudes are together is a failure...

We'll see if that all pans out but I just dont see any team beating them 4 times with the level and focus that Bron and Wade are playing at right now...

Only if the media decides to "love" lebron again.  Most people let the media tell them what to think and how to feel these days.

Only if the media decides to "love" lebron again.  Most people let the media tell them what to think and how to feel these days.

laugh.gif
Deshawn had so much swag back in Washington. Actually the only fun thing out of that series was the beef between the two team

laugh.gif
Deshawn had so much swag back in Washington. Actually the only fun thing out of that series was the beef between the two team

Back
Top Bottom