Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i honestly think Miami will win it.

I rather have Dirk and Kidd win. they're due for one.
that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..

This. There's no part of me that wants to see Dallas achieve more success,the teams that eliminate my favorite teams from the postseason are the first ones I want to see get eliminated. I'm still hoping for a Hawks/Grizzlies Finals matchup because that would be the best-case scenario for me as opposed to a matchup of Dallas/Miami.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i honestly think Miami will win it.

I rather have Dirk and Kidd win. they're due for one.
that makes no %#!%@%# sense at all. no way in hell am i pulling for a team that just swept my team. the hell with someone being due for a title. you gotta earn a title. nothing should be given to you just because how long you been in the league without a ring..

This. There's no part of me that wants to see Dallas achieve more success,the teams that eliminate my favorite teams from the postseason are the first ones I want to see get eliminated. I'm still hoping for a Hawks/Grizzlies Finals matchup because that would be the best-case scenario for me as opposed to a matchup of Dallas/Miami.

LeBron fan from day 1. Canadian so I still got love for Bosh from his time in Toronto. Wade, I'm indifferent.

Go LeBron! Shut all the haters up!

LeBron fan from day 1. Canadian so I still got love for Bosh from his time in Toronto. Wade, I'm indifferent.

Go LeBron! Shut all the haters up!

Originally Posted by Gottips3

hmm at 5:46 of this vid delonte west and Lebron hand shake and hug.....hmmmmm

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh2zBxz73iuICWMZfX

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Question: Does being a huge fan of a PLAYER and rooting for whatever team he goes to count as being a bandwagoner?

Also, love how salty the hayturz are because of the Heat celebrating, saying that they're celebrating like they won the championship, even though 4-5 months ago every single hater would've said that the Celtics were the main obstacle for the Heat if they were to win a championship.

Also, love how salty the hayturz are because of the Heat celebrating, saying that they're celebrating like they won the championship, even though 4-5 months ago every single hater would've said that the Celtics were the main obstacle for the Heat if they were to win a championship.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Question: Does being a huge fan of a PLAYER and rooting for whatever team he goes to count as being a bandwagoner?

I dont think so, I have always been a fan of Lebron, so where ever he goes I go. I like this heat team, and Lebron has the help he needs.
I was a big fan of d-wade back in 06-07. But what lebron did in that 07 east conf finales, impressed me BIG TIME!

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont think so, I have always been a fan of Lebron, so where ever he goes I go. I like this heat team, and Lebron has the help he needs.
I was a big fan of d-wade back in 06-07. But what lebron did in that 07 east conf finales, impressed me BIG TIME!

DC has been spot on pretty much these last 10+ pages or so.

NO ONE wins without help. Your favorite player with rings didn't win without help.

Get it through your skulls, kids.

DC has been spot on pretty much these last 10+ pages or so.

NO ONE wins without help. Your favorite player with rings didn't win without help.

Get it through your skulls, kids.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Then KG, Pierce and Jesus join up and no one ever speaks an ill word on them for doing that.

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%+ in the off-season those were just good management moves.

Let me guess: Like Pau for Kwame was a good and fair managment move.
eyes.gif
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns tells Darryl Strawberry to hit a home run and then brags "I told him to do that" after Darryl hits it. What a brilliant managment move! Simply genius.

Each of the big 3 had supporing casts that were going nowhere, and they joined up as free agents. LeBron, unlike some others wasn't drafted with a silver spoon with his mouth, but came to a franchise whose best result was ONE eastern conference finals appearance over the past 30 years. He did his time in Cleveland like a man, didn't come with no !!%@% trade demands. And then when he was finally free, haters got salty because he wanted to get his. What's the matter? You sure wanted him to stay in Cleveland and then make fun of him not winning a championship with a supporting cast that was exposed for what they really were this season, didn't you?

Then KG, Pierce and Jesus join up and no one ever speaks an ill word on them for doing that.

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%+ in the off-season those were just good management moves.

eyes.gif
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns tells Darryl Strawberry to hit a home run and then brags "I told him to do that" after Darryl hits it. What a brilliant managment move! Simply genius.

Each of the big 3 had supporing casts that were going nowhere, and they joined up as free agents. LeBron, unlike some others wasn't drafted with a silver spoon with his mouth, but came to a franchise whose best result was ONE eastern conference finals appearance over the past 30 years. He did his time in Cleveland like a man, didn't come with no !!%@% trade demands. And then when he was finally free, haters got salty because he wanted to get his. What's the matter? You sure wanted him to stay in Cleveland and then make fun of him not winning a championship with a supporting cast that was exposed for what they really were this season, didn't you?

Originally Posted by wubbofett

he cant do it alone coz he doesnt have the WILL to do it.
Not sure if you are serious but as mentioned before, what does winning it alone entail. Who has ever won it alone? So by saying LeBron doesn't have the will and/or patience to do something that has never been done is saying what about him? That he understands historical blueprints that 2+ star players are needed to win a ring? Not sure why you all feel the need to discredit his competitive spirit because he knows that winning alone is next to impossible.

Originally Posted by wubbofett

he cant do it alone coz he doesnt have the WILL to do it.
Not sure if you are serious but as mentioned before, what does winning it alone entail. Who has ever won it alone? So by saying LeBron doesn't have the will and/or patience to do something that has never been done is saying what about him? That he understands historical blueprints that 2+ star players are needed to win a ring? Not sure why you all feel the need to discredit his competitive spirit because he knows that winning alone is next to impossible.

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%$ in the off-season those were just good management moves.
SO what...when your young thats when your supposed to plan it. Remember what KG said, he said if he could do it over again, he would have left earlier.
Lebron doesnt want to be a karl molone chasing a ring when his old and done. that just makes no sense at all.

He made a comparison between two different things, I just wanted to point that out.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You sure wanted him to stay in Cleveland and then make fun of him not winning a championship with a supporting cast that was exposed for what they really were this season, didn't you?[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Didn't really care since I'm not a Lebron fan. He could have handled leaving with a little more class and not an attention %$@!$ having a one hour National special, that alone tells you the kind of guy he is and why he is disliked. Not really hard to understand.
[/font]

eyes.gif

What does that have to do with anything that I said? Why would I think that was a fair trade based on what I said?

Not like they were in their 20s and PRIME getting together dude, and its not like they planned the !%%$ in the off-season those were just good management moves.
SO what...when your young thats when your supposed to plan it. Remember what KG said, he said if he could do it over again, he would have left earlier.
Lebron doesnt want to be a karl molone chasing a ring when his old and done. that just makes no sense at all.

He made a comparison between two different things, I just wanted to point that out.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You sure wanted him to stay in Cleveland and then make fun of him not winning a championship with a supporting cast that was exposed for what they really were this season, didn't you?[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Didn't really care since I'm not a Lebron fan. He could have handled leaving with a little more class and not an attention %$@!$ having a one hour National special, that alone tells you the kind of guy he is and why he is disliked. Not really hard to understand.
[/font]

eyes.gif

What does that have to do with anything that I said? Why would I think that was a fair trade based on what I said?

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career.

I have to agree with this. I think people need to let it go when it comes to Lebron going to Miami.

Nobody has won without help.

If Lebron came to your team instead of the Heat then you wouldn't give a $*%% about the decision. Let that $*%% go

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The fact of the matter is this: People will continue to hate on LeBron with no valid reason for the rest of his career.

I have to agree with this. I think people need to let it go when it comes to Lebron going to Miami.

Nobody has won without help.

If Lebron came to your team instead of the Heat then you wouldn't give a $*%% about the decision. Let that $*%% go

Originally Posted by Put em up

Mez 0ne wrote:

your a salty old man, stop it dog its disgusting.
I'm really not speaking for myself when I say those things though, that IS why people will dislike the guy no matter what.
Is that really that far of a stretch? I was responding to some else who quoted me so fall back.

Back
Top Bottom