Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Put em up

Mez 0ne wrote:

your a salty old man, stop it dog its disgusting.
I'm really not speaking for myself when I say those things though, that IS why people will dislike the guy no matter what.
Is that really that far of a stretch? I was responding to some else who quoted me so fall back.

people are tripping themselves up thinking "winning alone" and being "the man" are interchangeable...when they do that they allow people that dont have a problem with the decision Bron made to rip apart their opinion

As a Kobe fan I understand the criticism of Lebron and I dish my share of it out on him as well

Lebron balled out in Cleveland and was deserving of all his clout I wouldnt feel any different about him in fact if he had went to Chicago or NY to try to get it done as well

But DWade who I equally admire is "the man" on that team and erytime he plays exceptional im thrilled.... so if the Heat do win a title, of course it will be a collective team victory...but I just wanna see Wade ball out and earn the FMVP and realy signify that leadership role

long as that happens I feel like the Lebron criticism is just...does he get his ring yes but does that up him to another echelon...imo yea but only slightly

people are tripping themselves up thinking "winning alone" and being "the man" are interchangeable...when they do that they allow people that dont have a problem with the decision Bron made to rip apart their opinion

As a Kobe fan I understand the criticism of Lebron and I dish my share of it out on him as well

Lebron balled out in Cleveland and was deserving of all his clout I wouldnt feel any different about him in fact if he had went to Chicago or NY to try to get it done as well

But DWade who I equally admire is "the man" on that team and erytime he plays exceptional im thrilled.... so if the Heat do win a title, of course it will be a collective team victory...but I just wanna see Wade ball out and earn the FMVP and realy signify that leadership role

long as that happens I feel like the Lebron criticism is just...does he get his ring yes but does that up him to another echelon...imo yea but only slightly

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by wubbofett

he cant do it alone coz he doesnt have the WILL to do it.
Not sure if you are serious but as mentioned before, what does winning it alone entail. Who has ever won it alone? So by saying LeBron doesn't have the will and/or patience to do something that has never been done is saying what about him? That he understands historical blueprints that 2+ star players are needed to win a ring? Not sure why you all feel the need to discredit his competitive spirit because he knows that winning alone is next to impossible.
tim duncan. did he team up with superstars?no. he did let his teammates develop. 2 option is drafted by them. 3 option is also drafted by them. now blame tim duncan for not going anywhere and maybe pass bill russell he should have 12 rings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by wubbofett

he cant do it alone coz he doesnt have the WILL to do it.
Not sure if you are serious but as mentioned before, what does winning it alone entail. Who has ever won it alone? So by saying LeBron doesn't have the will and/or patience to do something that has never been done is saying what about him? That he understands historical blueprints that 2+ star players are needed to win a ring? Not sure why you all feel the need to discredit his competitive spirit because he knows that winning alone is next to impossible.
tim duncan. did he team up with superstars?no. he did let his teammates develop. 2 option is drafted by them. 3 option is also drafted by them. now blame tim duncan for not going anywhere and maybe pass bill russell he should have 12 rings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

The "Pippen" of the Heat is averaging 26/9/5 in the playoffs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

roll.gif

If heat do win finals Lebron got MVP of finals. But people in this thread acting as if Dallas didn't just roll over the champs 4-0.

If heat do win finals Lebron got MVP of finals. But people in this thread acting as if Dallas didn't just roll over the champs 4-0.

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
I don't even get what his point is.
laugh.gif
Was that supposed to be a diss on LeBron... the whole 'Bringing my talents to South Beach' thing? But... LeBron just beat him.
laugh.gif
He's... talking crap about the guy who he just lost to? And 'Now on to Memphis'? Is he supposed to be letting us know he'll be taking in the OKC/MEM series now?
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
Don't go away mad; just... go away.
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
laugh.gif
Was that supposed to be a diss on LeBron... the whole 'Bringing my talents to South Beach' thing? But... LeBron just beat him.
laugh.gif
He's... talking crap about the guy who he just lost to? And 'Now on to Memphis'? Is he supposed to be letting us know he'll be taking in the OKC/MEM series now?
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I'm not mistaken that's a screen cap from after they played MIA the 1st time during the regular season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
paulpiercelbjtweet.jpg

It certainly has.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nobody cares.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I'm not mistaken that's a screen cap from after they played MIA the 1st time during the regular season
laugh.gif

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

LuketheJediKnight wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
... seems like ancient times when people could utter that with a somewhat straight face...
frown.gif

but seriously is the notion that the team goes as far as DWade takes them off?...Word to Skip Bayless

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Since there is an appreciation post on him now, I'll say again -- His career parallels Shaq's so much to me. Eventually the criticism wore away once he won, same is likely to happen when/if LeBron does.  but I bet some people in their 30's now regret killing the guy for his rap career, trying to be an actor, not being able to make free throws, conspiracies about rigged backboards, saying he didn't have enough help vs Hakeem, leaving to LA, etc. and not just taking him for what he was..one of the more dominant players you're going to have seen. Coincidentally, Shaq won his first title in his 8th season.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Since there is an appreciation post on him now, I'll say again -- His career parallels Shaq's so much to me. Eventually the criticism wore away once he won, same is likely to happen when/if LeBron does.  but I bet some people in their 30's now regret killing the guy for his rap career, trying to be an actor, not being able to make free throws, conspiracies about rigged backboards, saying he didn't have enough help vs Hakeem, leaving to LA, etc. and not just taking him for what he was..one of the more dominant players you're going to have seen. Coincidentally, Shaq won his first title in his 8th season.
nerd.gif

Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this sitecountless times, and it couldn't be closer to thetruth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history. You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win itallI'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much. People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this sitecountless times, and it couldn't be closer to thetruth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history. You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win itallI'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much. People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.

Back
Top Bottom