Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line is, SERIES IS OVER
KG is too old and Rondo can't handle the big stage.

I don't even think this series makes it to 6 games, The Celtics are just outmatched. Period
*Looks at avy...

Oh

EDIT

**Looks at sig..

I loled

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I am rooting against the Heat solely because of Lebron.  I hope Lebron never wins a ring.  Dude is arrogant as hell and cares more about his brand than he does basketball.  Dancing on the sidelines during games?  "The Decision"?  
He epitomizes what I despise about the new era of the NBA--dudes that are more concerned with Tweeting, hobnobbing with the celebs, being a part owner of Liverpool??  He's getting paid millions of dollars by the organization to goof off and clown around?  I've never hear or see him talk about adding to his game or improving his skill set to be a better player.  He's an embarrassment to people in the NBA who work their %%!$% off, hit the gym every day, and still don't get any burn. Even if he is that talented, and can get away on his sheer athleticism alone, his sheer buffoonery over his career makes me want him to fail tremendously.  The hate from me is strong

Son, get that hate outta your heart.
laugh.gif
You sound ridiculous.

laugh.gif
Acting like Bron hasn't changed much of his game this year alone.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Bottom line is, SERIES IS OVER
KG is too old and Rondo can't handle the big stage.

I don't even think this series makes it to 6 games, The Celtics are just outmatched. Period
*Looks at avy...

Oh

EDIT

**Looks at sig..

I loled

I am rooting against the Heat solely because of Lebron.  I hope Lebron never wins a ring.  Dude is arrogant as hell and cares more about his brand than he does basketball.  Dancing on the sidelines during games?  "The Decision"?  
He epitomizes what I despise about the new era of the NBA--dudes that are more concerned with Tweeting, hobnobbing with the celebs, being a part owner of Liverpool??  He's getting paid millions of dollars by the organization to goof off and clown around?  I've never hear or see him talk about adding to his game or improving his skill set to be a better player.  He's an embarrassment to people in the NBA who work their %%!$% off, hit the gym every day, and still don't get any burn. Even if he is that talented, and can get away on his sheer athleticism alone, his sheer buffoonery over his career makes me want him to fail tremendously.  The hate from me is strong
Yeah your right. LeBron is not and has never been a team player. Extremely selfish player. He obviously does not hit the gym either. Look how much weight he's lost. He clearly has no interest in improving his game either. Thats he had his lowest FG% this season. LeBron sucks.

Yeah your right. LeBron is not and has never been a team player. Extremely selfish player. He obviously does not hit the gym either. Look how much weight he's lost. He clearly has no interest in improving his game either. Thats he had his lowest FG% this season. LeBron sucks.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

U heat fans are happy they won only one game so far in this series... They haven't won anything yet. It's the first team to win 4. There are gonna be plenty of games left with the celtics and heat in this series . The celtics just
Gotta steal ONE in Miami and that's it.
alot of truth to this. but to be honest though dudes like young triz and mr2cool80  have been real level headed this entire series.   it's mainly the heat fans who became fans on are after july 8th 2010 who have treated winning game 1 like winning the series.

that being said, dudes got a right to be feeling happy and confident as a fan right now though,  going up 1-0 and beating the celtics 2 times in a row now after losing to them the first 3 times is good for miami.  i posted in the heat season thread way back in november that boston was their kryptonite and that even when they were winning 15 in a row that if they lost to boston in feb that loss meant more then the winning streak did so if i was a heat fan i would defenitly enjoy beating the celtics each and every single time.

i wanna see the moves boston makes for game 2 though,  it's the playoffs and anything could happen,  it's normal to see a team look unstoppable one night then look like the timberwolves the next.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

U heat fans are happy they won only one game so far in this series... They haven't won anything yet. It's the first team to win 4. There are gonna be plenty of games left with the celtics and heat in this series . The celtics just
Gotta steal ONE in Miami and that's it.
alot of truth to this. but to be honest though dudes like young triz and mr2cool80  have been real level headed this entire series.   it's mainly the heat fans who became fans on are after july 8th 2010 who have treated winning game 1 like winning the series.

that being said, dudes got a right to be feeling happy and confident as a fan right now though,  going up 1-0 and beating the celtics 2 times in a row now after losing to them the first 3 times is good for miami.  i posted in the heat season thread way back in november that boston was their kryptonite and that even when they were winning 15 in a row that if they lost to boston in feb that loss meant more then the winning streak did so if i was a heat fan i would defenitly enjoy beating the celtics each and every single time.

i wanna see the moves boston makes for game 2 though,  it's the playoffs and anything could happen,  it's normal to see a team look unstoppable one night then look like the timberwolves the next.

Watching the game yesterday I observed a couple of different things:

1. The NBA has show their hand already, and it's pathetic. The officiating was terrible and clearly one sided. This dude Wade literally tried to run thru Pierce. He ran into him as hard as he could, so of course Pierce was gonna have something to say to him about it. This is the playoffs, and to throw that man out the game for something he SAID TO ANOTHER PLAYER is ridiculous. But ey, we already know what the NBA is up to.

2. Rondo has to play better, but then again if you getting held, bumped, and called for BS fouls, there is only so much you can do.

3. Celtics need to clean up their rotations, there is no way James Jones should be that open, and he won't be for the rest of the series. That was an aboration. I think the Celtics rotations were off because of them not playing in a while.

4. Garnett needs to get more buckets. 6 points out of him ain't gonna cut it, and he knows that.

5. Wade won't score that many points again.

The thing about officiating is, it's not necessarily about the bs fouls being called or them favoring one team or whatever. It's about how they mess up the flow of them game. The whistle being blown when a team on a run, or blowing the whistle on a touch foul, not blowing it on a drive to the basket and their was an obvious foul, or blowing the whistle consecutive times on one possession. It's easy for people to say oh you just salty the Heat won or you're just using the officials as an excuse. Bad officiating is bad officiating no matter who is playing. Anybody with eyes could see what was going on in that game. Me personally, if the officiating in the NBA stays the way it is, I'll probably stop watching basketball and just watch football and baseball because it's beginning to look like the NBA is scripted, and I can't co-sign that. They need to let the players decide these games instead of greed.

Go Celtics

Watching the game yesterday I observed a couple of different things:

1. The NBA has show their hand already, and it's pathetic. The officiating was terrible and clearly one sided. This dude Wade literally tried to run thru Pierce. He ran into him as hard as he could, so of course Pierce was gonna have something to say to him about it. This is the playoffs, and to throw that man out the game for something he SAID TO ANOTHER PLAYER is ridiculous. But ey, we already know what the NBA is up to.

2. Rondo has to play better, but then again if you getting held, bumped, and called for BS fouls, there is only so much you can do.

3. Celtics need to clean up their rotations, there is no way James Jones should be that open, and he won't be for the rest of the series. That was an aboration. I think the Celtics rotations were off because of them not playing in a while.

4. Garnett needs to get more buckets. 6 points out of him ain't gonna cut it, and he knows that.

5. Wade won't score that many points again.

The thing about officiating is, it's not necessarily about the bs fouls being called or them favoring one team or whatever. It's about how they mess up the flow of them game. The whistle being blown when a team on a run, or blowing the whistle on a touch foul, not blowing it on a drive to the basket and their was an obvious foul, or blowing the whistle consecutive times on one possession. It's easy for people to say oh you just salty the Heat won or you're just using the officials as an excuse. Bad officiating is bad officiating no matter who is playing. Anybody with eyes could see what was going on in that game. Me personally, if the officiating in the NBA stays the way it is, I'll probably stop watching basketball and just watch football and baseball because it's beginning to look like the NBA is scripted, and I can't co-sign that. They need to let the players decide these games instead of greed.

Go Celtics

Calling a double technical is a copout in almost every situation. Call a tech on the instigator and that's it. Wade threw the shoulder into Pierce and walked towards him. It's no different than the technical they called on Delonte in the first half for tossing the ball to Chalmers, followed by the two of them exchanging words. There was only a tech on Delonte and rightfully so.

So you would agree that James Jones didn't deserve the technical he got when Pierce head nudged him, right? When Jones was ONLY trying to prevent a three point play with the Pierce upfake manuever. Because Jones ended up with a technical  during that little sequence. And he didn't even say or do squat besides fouling him. 
grin.gif

Calling a double technical is a copout in almost every situation. Call a tech on the instigator and that's it. Wade threw the shoulder into Pierce and walked towards him. It's no different than the technical they called on Delonte in the first half for tossing the ball to Chalmers, followed by the two of them exchanging words. There was only a tech on Delonte and rightfully so.

So you would agree that James Jones didn't deserve the technical he got when Pierce head nudged him, right? When Jones was ONLY trying to prevent a three point play with the Pierce upfake manuever. Because Jones ended up with a technical  during that little sequence. And he didn't even say or do squat besides fouling him. 
grin.gif

Yeah, I do agree that it shouldn't have been a technical on Jones. What's your point? Jones never got a 2nd one, so it had little to no effect on anything.

Yeah, I do agree that it shouldn't have been a technical on Jones. What's your point? Jones never got a 2nd one, so it had little to no effect on anything.

Originally Posted by JD617

My point is, the ref was consistent with upholding the precedent that was already set on the floor. They let it be known from the jump that that little side jawing wasn't going to fly. Pierce was the instigator in the little 'scuffle' with Jones. And yet they both ended up with  a tech.

James Jones never got a second technical, because he never did anything to deserve another technical (or deserve a technical all together in the first place).  Pierce did. Follow me? 

Bottom line is, It was Pierce himself who put him in that situation, and himself alone.

My point is, the ref was consistent with upholding the precedent that was already set on the floor. They let it be known from the jump that that little side jawing wasn't going to fly. Pierce was the instigator in the little 'scuffle' with Jones. And yet they both ended up with  a tech.

James Jones never got a second technical, because he never did anything to deserve another technical (or deserve a technical all together in the first place).  Pierce did. Follow me? 

Bottom line is, It was Pierce himself who put him in that situation, and himself alone.

I agree that Pierce put himself in that situation, I already said that. He should've controlled his emotions better the first time.
My point is, the ref was consistent with upholding the precedent that was already set on the floor.

In that case, it should've been a flagrant on Jones, based on the precedent they set with the Jermaine O'Neal flagrant.

I agree that Pierce put himself in that situation, I already said that. He should've controlled his emotions better the first time.
My point is, the ref was consistent with upholding the precedent that was already set on the floor.

In that case, it should've been a flagrant on Jones, based on the precedent they set with the Jermaine O'Neal flagrant.

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Its %%%#%@+ one game..geeez! I hope the C's win the next one to stop all this BS talk from the bandwagoners..

Going to have to disagree. James Jones was involed in a 1-1 isolation set with Pierce. It was a play that included the basketball. Pierce got Jones to commit with the crafty upfake move, and Jones only tried to prevent the And-1.  

Jermaine O'Neal was a CLEAR frusturation foul, because he was tight  that Jones was wetting 3's. He shoulder checked dude while he was on his way to his spot. Clear non-basketball play. Hence, the flagrant one. Garnett even told JO to chill out right afterwards. The Pierce play was no diffrent from what LeBron and Dwight Howard get all the time. Where they're ringed around the neck to prevent and 1's situation, due to how strong they finish after contact. And they almost never get flagrant's called there. It was no diffrent with Pierce. 

Oh yeah, one more thing...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by toine2983

Captain save lebron to the rescue, never fails.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Anywhere Lebron is mentioned Xtapolapacetl is there.  

Same can be said about you and Kobe.

*shrugs*

I'm no where near as bad this dude though.

Dude acts like someone disrespected and spit on him whenever someone says something about Lebron.
sick.gif

You thought people forgot about this?

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh
You have no right to ever call anyone a captain.

Going to have to disagree. James Jones was involed in a 1-1 isolation set with Pierce. It was a play that included the basketball. Pierce got Jones to commit with the crafty upfake move, and Jones only tried to prevent the And-1.  

Jermaine O'Neal was a CLEAR frusturation foul, because he was tight  that Jones was wetting 3's. He shoulder checked dude while he was on his way to his spot. Clear non-basketball play. Hence, the flagrant one. Garnett even told JO to chill out right afterwards. The Pierce play was no diffrent from what LeBron and Dwight Howard get all the time. Where they're ringed around the neck to prevent and 1's situation, due to how strong they finish after contact. And they almost never get flagrant's called there. It was no diffrent with Pierce. 

Oh yeah, one more thing...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Captain save lebron to the rescue, never fails.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Anywhere Lebron is mentioned Xtapolapacetl is there.  

Same can be said about you and Kobe.

*shrugs*

I'm no where near as bad this dude though.

Dude acts like someone disrespected and spit on him whenever someone says something about Lebron.
sick.gif

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

Oh yeah, one more thing...>">

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh yeah, one more thing...>">

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom