Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 at heat fans thinking theyre going to win this year.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.
lol wat? inherent meaningless?

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. Lakers have not been given whole series like the heat though except for the 2004 series vs the twolves.
I am not a blind fan. I know when the Lakers get away with stuff but it is not as ridiculous as what the Heat get away with. They are on a whole other level.
nerd.gif
This post says something outrageous, but at the same time gives an explanation.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^I was being sarcastic, bruh. I was pointing out the inherent meaningless of his existence if he believes what he says and is still a Lakers fan.
lol wat? inherent meaningless?

The nba is rigged. Lakers win most of their series legitimately but they get refs help here and there. Lakers have not been given whole series like the heat though except for the 2004 series vs the twolves.
I am not a blind fan. I know when the Lakers get away with stuff but it is not as ridiculous as what the Heat get away with. They are on a whole other level.
nerd.gif
This post says something outrageous, but at the same time gives an explanation.

smh....So know since the heat are winning the nba is rigged.....WOW.

So no one took into the fact that lebron was fouled the same exact way that jj fouled pierce TWICE, by Rondo and kg , with the wrap around foul? I dont care if it was a shot or a lay up the fact that they did it to lebron TWICE in the first quarter. he then got into jj's face, causing a double tec...from there own out Pierce should have kept his cool, but what did he do, he went and said some %$* to dwade after a foul that was clearly on WADE, he knew he fouled him and it was called.

So all this the heat get away with anything is bs. The celtics are most physical team in the nba, I mean did you guys see what they did to kobe in 08 when they won the chip?

Get out of here with all the stupid bs.

smh....So know since the heat are winning the nba is rigged.....WOW.

So no one took into the fact that lebron was fouled the same exact way that jj fouled pierce TWICE, by Rondo and kg , with the wrap around foul? I dont care if it was a shot or a lay up the fact that they did it to lebron TWICE in the first quarter. he then got into jj's face, causing a double tec...from there own out Pierce should have kept his cool, but what did he do, he went and said some %$* to dwade after a foul that was clearly on WADE, he knew he fouled him and it was called.

So all this the heat get away with anything is bs. The celtics are most physical team in the nba, I mean did you guys see what they did to kobe in 08 when they won the chip?

Get out of here with all the stupid bs.

Won't go on too long, just a few things I noticed.

- We need Rondo and KG to play better, tougher, more aggressive.
- Ray did his thing as well, gotta hope he keeps that up.
- Jeff Green needs to be AGGRESSIVE. Him being passive hurts us exponentially.
- Can't give up easy buckets. Too many easy buckets.

As far as officiating goes... you can go look in the official Celtics thread, the minute I saw the "crane kick" and-1 Wade got against Philly in rd. 1, I knew we'd be seeing DWhistle make his return in this series. Don't get me wrong, he played his arce off today, but as usual, he and the rest of the Heat benefited from calls throughout the game that changed tempo, changed the landscape of the game altogether. Alot of you think that just because the controversial calls don't all come in the last minute in a tie game that they don't matter. I expect nothing less for the rest of the series.

But props to D. Wade and James Jones for having great games. We need our reserves to do the same. Can't wait for Game 2.

Won't go on too long, just a few things I noticed.

- We need Rondo and KG to play better, tougher, more aggressive.
- Ray did his thing as well, gotta hope he keeps that up.
- Jeff Green needs to be AGGRESSIVE. Him being passive hurts us exponentially.
- Can't give up easy buckets. Too many easy buckets.

As far as officiating goes... you can go look in the official Celtics thread, the minute I saw the "crane kick" and-1 Wade got against Philly in rd. 1, I knew we'd be seeing DWhistle make his return in this series. Don't get me wrong, he played his arce off today, but as usual, he and the rest of the Heat benefited from calls throughout the game that changed tempo, changed the landscape of the game altogether. Alot of you think that just because the controversial calls don't all come in the last minute in a tie game that they don't matter. I expect nothing less for the rest of the series.

But props to D. Wade and James Jones for having great games. We need our reserves to do the same. Can't wait for Game 2.

Both games today had me like 
eek.gif

Grizzlies with the upset and this ridiculous game 
laugh.gif

Good game from the Heat, Wade went off.

And couldnt the refs and the league be a bit more lenient? I mean, it is the playoffs. Emotions runnin high, talkin !#%% should be allowed (to a certain degree).

I wonder what Pierce said 
nerd.gif

Both games today had me like 
eek.gif

Grizzlies with the upset and this ridiculous game 
laugh.gif

Good game from the Heat, Wade went off.

And couldnt the refs and the league be a bit more lenient? I mean, it is the playoffs. Emotions runnin high, talkin !#%% should be allowed (to a certain degree).

I wonder what Pierce said 
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ you still on that kick thing... GET OVER IT... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked...

30t6p3b.gif
@ you still on that kick thing... GET OVER IT... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked...

I love basketball and all but Game 1 was almost unwatchable

Basketball is the only sport where a ref seemingly decides who wins and who loses. You can argue holding in football and PKs in soccer but basketball is a joke.

James jones flopping all over the court like Cristiano Ronaldo. Got Pierce thrown out and an intentional on O'Neal. It's laughable at some of the calls made in this game. I guess soccer fans can rest now that the NBA has as many floppers as they have divers.

I love basketball and all but Game 1 was almost unwatchable

Basketball is the only sport where a ref seemingly decides who wins and who loses. You can argue holding in football and PKs in soccer but basketball is a joke.

James jones flopping all over the court like Cristiano Ronaldo. Got Pierce thrown out and an intentional on O'Neal. It's laughable at some of the calls made in this game. I guess soccer fans can rest now that the NBA has as many floppers as they have divers.

laugh.gif
@ the thickness of the hate in this thread. Especially the "Laker" fans. Defending the friggin Celtics!!!! I don't believe it! Their biggest rival in history over a team they have no rivalry whatsoever as of yet. And on top of that defending Paul Pierce! The same guy who they were absolutely outraged by after the 08 finals. I knew the Heat were hated, but not this much. You must either

A: Hate the Heat as if they gang raped your mother and sister and made you watch, or
B: Be flat out SCARED of meeting the Heat in the finals

I think it's a little bit of both. The bottom line looks to be

Heat lose: They weren't good enough/haters rejoicing after the big 3 teaming up didn't produce a championship
Heat win: It's all refs

Cry me a river, losers. The Celtics were flat out out-intensified last night and the right team won. The Heat would be leading 1-0 whether Pierce stayed in the game or not.

The reason Paul Pierce got ejected was because he couldn't keep his cool. Look at those fouls by Rondo and Garnett in the first quarter. Clear flagrants. Neither went after the ball. Especially Rondo's foul on the fast break. Did the Heat players complain? Paul Pierce tried to do a @!*#% move to draw a foul by jumping into the defender, a move that there's usually such solidarity on this forum about how it shouldn't result in a trip to the line. James Jones shouldn't have went that hard after him though, and he did flop after Pierce's headbutt, which wasn't as strong as can be seen on James' reaction, but was a headbutt nonetheless. Later on, Pierce opened his mouth out of frustration because they were so far behind. If the Celtics were leading or it was a close game, I assure you that he would've been much more cool about the situation. But that was pure frustration out of knowing that they would lose in the end.

Back
Top Bottom