Official Heroes Season 2 Post

So this episode pretty much established that if you cut off an invincible person's head (Peter, Aaron, Claire).....they're dead?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So this episode pretty much established that if you cut off an invincible person's head (Peter, Aaron, Claire).....they're dead?

I think so.
When Peter got that piece of glass stuck in his brain and when Claire had that log in her head they came back to life when the pieces were removed.

Out of that picture with the 5 people only 1 dies.
But 2 not shown in the picture die.
Read the spoilers for next week but I still can't wait to see the episode.

Yea just like Wolverine and Piccolo if that wasnt the case they'd be on that Randal Savage tip and that wouldnt be cool and it would literally make Peter aGod.

What it looks like to me just now from the Canadian preview that I watched over n over like an addict is that somebody with a power attacked Sylar some whitehuge beam I cant make it out looks like wind or some white smoke. also seems their is gonna be a lot of unrealistic travelling getting from NY n Texas. Hypedfor this ep sad its only the 11th
smh.gif

EDIT - LVJordan238 link me to the spoilers

smokin.gif

Kool episode. Still sad it is ending next week. Hopefully something comes out of the negotiations (sp?) today. It was a lot of plot holes in today'sepisode and from the season that need to resolved.

When did Peter use x-ray vision?

The Canadian preview revealed a lot more. It looks like it'll be Nikki that dies. The second death will either be Elle or Maya
frown.gif
. it looks like Maya finally sees through the "pimp talking" Sylar. Edit- LVJordan23link to spoilers please.

elle cant die... for one reason, shes hot and id smash hard... secondly, i remember reading that she signed onto heroes for about 13 episodes... shes only beenin at most 6 thus far

Found some revealing pics for the season finale episode Powerless:

heroes007.jpg

heroes009.jpg

heroes001.jpg

A Brain *Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnn* who's could it be? Papa Petrelli's maybe? hmmmmmmmm Now I hpe they dont leave this question for the next season

Ok I just stumbled on some alleged spoilers that seem on point. Im shocked and excited also have other mixed feelings.
eek.gif

EDIT - All I gotta say is if this spoiler is true some of what they said in the preview for the next ep is misleading and the person who dies is
eek.gif
and the person who kills that other person
eek.gif
EDIT again on a side note not to make yall sad or mad but I came across what they had planned before the strike http://heroeswiki.com/Spoiler:Season_Two for a 30 episode 2 volume season there were a lotplanned and a lot of rumors

smokin.gif

dude^^^ adam monroe is holding hiro's sword... maybe hiro does die next episode?

Just finished reading the spoilers. It's gonna be good. This strike really needs to end now though

I haven't read them but here's my prediction - Peter kills Nathan.

Plus Sylar, Elle, Hiro, Claire (unfortunately) can't die... I think they're too important to the show... and Peter, Sark and Agent Weiss from Aliascan't die either, they're some of my favs.

Your prediction is wrong and thank you for those spoilers....

This season is

Trash.jpg

I thought it might get better and with the strike and all, I believed the last few episodes would be like 5 episodes in one but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
The only way I will prob watch next season is if they do American Gladiators Vs Heroes.
Maybe they should do a spinoff show of Micah jumping rope for an hour. That would prob be more fun and hysterical then half this season.
Oh and the only way to kill a hero is a blow to the head? GET OUTTA HERE. They just make up rules as they go. They threw it in there so easily also. Why notjust tell us the cure for Aids while you are at it?
And how can't monica take down some thugs? She goes all John Cena on one guy one episode and now she can't take care of a bunch of thugs who live inFreddy Kruegers house? She went thru the window, she could have went out the window.

I am just venting because of all the time I have put into this show. People complain about Lost and a few other shows but if you watch Lost from Episode 1 thenyou will love the show. Its not a show that you can just wake up and be like hey let me try this show out. It is all connected. When people hate on Lost, gostart from season 1 and watch till the episode where Locke regains feeling in his leg. Then you tell me what you think. Yes, there were def manyy boringepisodes that went nowhere but it was an investment. An investment like Heroes. However, that show has real writers. This show would be better off written byus. Season 1 was great because I think it was new. Like a live action ripoff of all the comics we are reading but in a good way.

Just read the spoilers, and WOW. What a good storyline for this season thrown away due to the writers strike.

The ending seems to have a lot happening and this is going to be awful..we'll have to wait who knows how long for some actual answers.

Cant wait

I haven't read any spoliers (though I'm tempted to). And from what it sounds like in the last few posts, the season finale has been ruined.

First of all, I blame NBC for even going through with these last couple of patchwork episodes. When the strike was announced, NBC should have just suspendedthe show until the strike was over. But of course, the corporate bigs were only interested in milking the show for as much money as they could.
smh.gif

Secondly, there needs to be like a daily update on the writer's strike in here or something.
laugh.gif

And finally, does anyone know yet if the final episode will be an hour and a half or just the standard one hour?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Oh, I almost forgot to post for the Muggles fans out there... (not your version Seymore
laugh.gif
)

Muggles seemed to be very bored tonight. Not sure if it was Hayden's acting that bored him or if it was Lyle's character that made him yawn:

6lux0tg.jpg

6tp7oco.jpg

7ygshs0.jpg

6jb28tz.jpg

82co4js.jpg

853c67n.jpg

6x0kvhg.jpg

Damn fellas, we were thisclose to finally getting some hot lesbian action on Heroes.
devil.gif

6lvs0w7.jpg

8alr0r6.jpg

And out of these 5:

6xgp4qe.jpg

I'm guessing Elle and Nathan.

No way Hiro goes. No way Claire goes. And Parkman's character is way too interesting now with his new powers (possible season 3 villain?). I think he's a lock to survive as well.
On the real... I'm actually starting to rock with the pet Muggles a lot as of late... prolly due to the fact that several NTers point out lilthings and I find them humurous. So with that said... I believe it was the hallow threats Claire made to Elle that cause Muggles boredom, if they weren'tgonna get it crackin right then and there in either way he wasn't paying attention. Plus the fact that he'd heard it all before from her. Muggs isthat dude.
laugh.gif

I still don't know how "Adam" knows that he'll die if his head got blown off, if it's never happened. On another note, I think all ofthat talk might be leading to one of the three "invincibles" to be gone after this coming episode.

OK SO can someone PM me the answer:

I don't want to know the spoilers, only if Elle dies.

THAT CANNOT HAPPEN, BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER

I am just venting because of all the time I have put into this show. People complain about Lost and a few other shows but if you watch Lost from Episode 1 then you will love the show. Its not a show that you can just wake up and be like hey let me try this show out. It is all connected. When people hate on Lost, go start from season 1 and watch till the episode where Locke regains feeling in his leg. Then you tell me what you think. Yes, there were def manyy boring episodes that went nowhere but it was an investment. An investment like Heroes. However, that show has real writers. This show would be better off written by us. Season 1 was great because I think it was new. Like a live action ripoff of all the comics we are reading but in a good way.
In total agreement.
The writing is really weak. As soon as they revived HRG with Claire's blood I knew this show was doody. This element to the story is just a copout. In thefuture if they decide to kill off a hero and it's an unpopular move, what do you know!, they'll just revive that hero. There's too many plot holesin every episode and that just shows either a) laziness by the writers or b) lack of talent.

this past episode was disappointing.

HEROES 02.11
POWERLESS
12-03-2007 9:00PM

IT'S HERO VS. HERO AS THE SERIES' "VOLUME II: GENERATIONS" COMES TO AN EXPLOSIVE, BLOODY FINISH - Deep below Primatech Paper in Odessa, TX, Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) reunion with Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) turns violent when the brothers, Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Hiro (Masi Oka) all clash thanks to Adam (David Anders) and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) turns to the one person who can help him save Monica (Dana Davis) - his mom (Ali Larter). Meanwhile, Maya (Dania Ramirez) tragically learns how much of a monster Sylar (Zachary Quinto) really is during his kidnapping of Molly (Adair Tishler) and Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy). Meanwhile, Elle (Kristen Bell) decides to play hero to get back into her father's (Stephen Tobolowsky) good graces. Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee and Hayden Panettiere also star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Noah Gray-Cabey, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dana Davis, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Kristen Bell, David Anders

LVJordan238 - Thanks.

There's no way this can be bad, since they're technically trying to fit in more than planned in this one episode. This means that it won't be drawnout like a lot of this season.

Based on that description - I haven't read the spoilers mind you - my predictions are now Parkman (hope not), Nikki, and Maya. Could also be Hiro (likelynot), Monica, Suresh (hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom