OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Crosby's going to play Thursday vs the Rangers, good news for the sport of hockey, bad news for the other 29 NHL teams

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Crosby's going to play Thursday vs the Rangers, good news for the sport of hockey, bad news for the other 29 NHL teams

Imagine if he comes storming out the gates like he did when he first came back.

Hell jus get knocked out agian.. smh at me goin sunday n buyin swingmans yesterda

y... no crosby return game for me

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I know one guy who's pretty happy about this:

pierreonboards.jpg

only rule i get rid of is the trapezoid behind the net.  nhl is getting soft
ohwell.gif
 i already can't stand half of the b.s calls by the officials as it is.

And I found out I have to go to my niece's (11) talent show Thursday instead if seeing the game. Sigh

Ugly one going on in Tampa right now.

Lightning with a 4-0 lead over the Bruins... with 5:00 left in the 1st.

Caps complete the comeback (down 4-1) and win 5-4 vs. the Isles. Hard to believe that the Islanders didn't have ONE penalty the whole game...but they got something like 4 PPs. SMH. Water under the bridge, and I'll gladly take the win. Hopefully they can keep it up.

usually not big on plus minus, but how do you give up 6 goals and Chara is a +1 in 23 minutes? says something about his importance.. kind of wish claude had left marty out there, they were already getting smacked. i know he only took like 5 shots, but still, waste of a day off.

Stamkos!
Baertschi with his second goal of the year
happy.gif
hope to see him get more minutes/game time next year
edit: woo 500, now I need 19,500+ posts to catch up to some of you 
eek.gif

Did anybody see the embarassment that The Bruins put on yesterday?

Congrats to Stamkos for 50 goals. I am so happy you got it off The Bruins.

This team reminds me of last years Flyers. They did really well in the beginning and started to slip really bad during the latter half of the season. These fools better get their act together.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Did anybody see the embarassment that The Bruins put on yesterday?

Congrats to Stamkos for 50 goals. I am so happy you got it off The Bruins.

This team reminds me of last years Flyers. They did really well in the beginning and started to slip really bad during the latter half of the season. These fools better get their act together.
this so closely resembles last year's red sox collapse. fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) i think a playoff birth is safe for us
laugh.gif

I havent been this pumped for a game since the winter classic

hope the rangers can pull it off

Back
Top Bottom