OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

lol we just lost like 2 pages in this thread? wtheck

anyway, Flyers barely have an cap to sign anymore players. Guess someone else is gonna get traded

EDIT. nvm yuku
eyes.gif

Jagr ANDDDD talbot to the Flyers...

Oh...

thnwrialwnghl423627y2DSFGV!%$^V#&!$%#$^*WNTYBHTUTJAB$%^%735735734!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*#*! this babyback @+%$!+$@... if that team gels...
sick.gif

something has to be done... good thing i kno some of the right ppl out there... imma holla @ my boy n see if we cant get this straightened out

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Jagr in a Flyers uni will be gross.... What happened to signing for league minimum with the Penguins because you owe Mario?
Talbot headed to Philly too, JewSeeJay is going to have a sniper rifle for both of those traitiors
laugh.gif

Kings Chief Executive Tim Leiweke, talked about Brad Richards and he had to throw in a jab to last year's Kovalchuk bidding war... 
laugh.gif

"This is very different," Leiweke said. "This is not a bidding contest. I think the decision will be made in a professional way."

How the hell is this even possible?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sources say Calgary going in with a big pitch for B.Richards. believe it or not...Flyers in as well. Not sure how. very interesting.

Oh, and Panthers are the ones that are going ham this off-season, they are reeling in and spending that cap money. 

Fleischmann four years, $18 million to florida, according to TSN.

Florida started the off-season about $25 million under the cap floor
laugh.gif

So they actually need to spend all that money

I'll be okay with signing Richards for 6m/per for 5 years... If that's not enough then just let somebody else overpay for him. Not the end of the world.

if Feaster somehow gets Richards signed, 
pimp.gif

Also Avs are
eyes.gif
, trade for Varlamov then follow up with signing Giggy for cheap? They could have just ran with Giguere and Elliot. Then call up Pickard or something.

Flyers are up to something. i don't know what tho
ohwell.gif
there is another hint of a trade coming

money wise they currently have 4 mill (simmonds will get 2-2.5 mil) but since you can go over 10% they will put lappy on LTIR and waive leighton which i think gives them another 3 mil so they will have around 5 to work with.

I bet sather gave richards the max
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sosly

if Feaster somehow gets Richards signed, 
pimp.gif

Also Avs are
eyes.gif
, trade for Varlamov then follow up with signing Giggy for cheap? They could have just ran with Giguere and Elliot. Then call up Pickard or something.
Just read that the Avs could have signed Varlamov to an offer sheet KNOWING the caps wouldn't match.  They could have kept their 2012 first (but had to give up the 2nd as compensation). 
laugh.gif
  Makes the deal even more absurd. 

still don't know why they didnt  just sign vokoun
laugh.gif

caps could prolly get vokoun and a top 5-10 pick
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Richards will either be going Calgary or New York... We'll probably know by noon tomorrow

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-painting-1x09-storming-castle-animated-gif-excited-buster-arrested-development-7915175-230-249.gif

do it feaster

pouliot.. ugh.. cheap pick up though. cant hurt i suppose.

flyers seem like their payroll should be at 80 mil by now.
laugh.gif

jagr nice signing, but 3.3 mil? a lot for a dude who needs to prove he still has it.

michael ryder era over in boston. dallas for 2/$7mil

So long Ryder! You were a good player but you were always so inconsistent which really pissed me off.

Don't really like the signing of Benoit Poliout. He is going to bring nothing to the table. He is just a bust and there is nothing I can say about it.

I wonder how Jack Edwards is going to feel?

Back
Top Bottom