OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

caps dressing erskine tonight...lucic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My dude HBKid is like The Game w. all this name dropping

laugh.gif
We could have a thread on bird watching and he'd be like "saw the dopest sparrow from Karlsson's penthouse balcony"

laugh.gif

He's a good dude tho...just giving him a hard time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What's up with that?  It only takes like what, less than 3 hours from L.A. to Vancouver.   I wanted a Friday night game or possibly Saturday. 

I though after the Kopitar goal, things would pick up, but that actually sparked the Canucks.   Thought they outworked the Kings in all facets, crappy defense behind Quick.   

It was lazy hockey plain and simple, nothing like how they played up in Vancouver.  

We'll see Sunday.   Sunday 
sick.gif

Someone on my dodger forum noted that Coldplay is in town Friday and Saturday
laugh.gif
and surprisingly hockey cannot move the power of Coldplay And yeah they just looked flat and sloppy the whole night...a lot of mistakes. I would've hoped that the Kopitar goal was the start of the end but with the wonder twins back it seems they got their mojo...oh well we shall see Sunday. They need to close it out and not give this team any more hope for a miracle

the break followed by 3 potential games between sunday and thursday works to vancouvers advantage imo.

they got between now and sunday to completely re adjust and look at this as an entirely new series and go from there.

the kings outshot them yesterday but schineder was playing real good in goal.  hopefully the kings rebound and close em out on sunday and not give them any type of hope.

My dude HBKid is like The Game w. all this name dropping

laugh.gif
We could have a thread on bird watching and he'd be like "saw the dopest sparrow from Karlsson's penthouse balcony"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 trying to give the boys a good insight thats all! theres alot of bs that comes with hockey off the ice...! leaving for NYC tomorrow after my exam for the game! anyone going?

Originally Posted by theHBkid

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 trying to give the boys a good insight thats all! theres alot of bs that comes with hockey off the ice...! leaving for NYC tomorrow after my exam for the game! anyone going?
Tell your boy Erik that he has a friend! 
happy.gif

Caps vs. Bruins tonight! Excited! It's going to be a very physical game. Someone is going to drop the gloves tonight. I know it! 

On another note, I watched the first Mighty Ducks movie last night. 
roll.gif
 I just can't believe how racist it was. The last time I saw it, I was like 9. That stupid kid who said "Oreo line" had me 
eek.gif
. I never understood it until I saw it last night. 
laugh.gif
 I just never knew how racist Disney movies were and the kids were swearing up a storm. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've always wondered HB........did you play the game growing up or grow up with the player's that you mention in the thread? Or do you know these guys from them going to your bar?

I'm always cautious when I speak of the guys I know that are in the League......I've had a few tell me specifically to try and not use their names in certain situations. Not that I would ever use their name and put their off-ice business out to the public.

Not trying to get at you in any way either HB, just curious that's all. Are you affiliated with any of Abbis Mahmoud's bars by any chance?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'll be around the Garden Saturday night, actually going to the Met game at 1pm then Yanks/Sox around there then head to the city for the rest of the games.  Sucks that the Devils and Rangers game 5's are at the same time
30t6p3b.gif

caps stole that one. thought we controlled that one pretty much throughout. holtby again the difference.

that penalty to bergeron was absolute horse%#%. hunter's #itching and lobbying worked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've always wondered HB........did you play the game growing up or grow up with the player's that you mention in the thread? Or do you know these guys from them going to your bar?

I'm always cautious when I speak of the guys I know that are in the League......I've had a few tell me specifically to try and not use their names in certain situations. Not that I would ever use their name and put their off-ice business out to the public.

Not trying to get at you in any way either HB, just curious that's all. Are you affiliated with any of Abbis Mahmoud's bars by any chance?
I know them through the organizations and it helps were roughly around the same age. Mostly through guys I know who plays/played with the club and my buddy is also the son of the higher up gm assistant and head scouts. They don't care because no ones spilling anything secretive just shooting the !!!%. 
I know him very well and i think hes an idiot. he doesnt have the best reputation in town to be honest. His bars are fine but they all have a negative reputation in one way or another. a very snakey person.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

who's good with tracking down jerseys? i know some of you have some serious collections
nerd.gif
  • eBay
  • JerseyCentral
  • IceJerseys Forum
gotcha, thanks man

man they need to release times for sundays game...i need to figure out what time to leave NY and get back to boston by

Originally Posted by True Blues

who's good with tracking down jerseys? i know some of you have some serious collections
nerd.gif
  • eBay
  • JerseyCentral
  • IceJerseys Forum
gotcha, thanks man

man they need to release times for sundays game...i need to figure out what time to leave NY and get back to boston by

I'm guessing it's either going to be 5pm or 7:30

Back to back
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom