OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Are the times announced yet? Hopefully they have the Rangers start a little later if they are going to spread it out a little....Have to work until 8:30 on Thursday 
mad.gif
eyes.gif

FREEEDOOMMMMM!!!!
Back from banned camp! 
pimp.gif
 WHOOP!

Man, i wanna say so much.

Rangers v Sens Series - Man, +$%% is such a rollercoaster. I love Henrik, man. I love that man. Bless his soul and im sorry for our team not being able to score ONE goal in game 5.
30t6p3b.gif
. Henrik DH GAWD!
pimp.gif
...  !%%! Chris Neil. also, our powerplay is so gut wrenching to watch. i think we might be better 5v5. But then again our PP came through game 6. Defense has been great but much credit goes to DAH GAWD! LEGOO in GAME 7

Pens v Flyer : Amazin series! Sucks to see Sid / Malkin & Staal get eliminated but it watever. Giroux had such a stellar series. But goaltending will be a SERIOUS issue. You cant get popped for a 10 goal game like their goalies did. As high powered there O is. Fleury struggled HARD. anyways, great series

Phx v Chi - Again, sucks to see Kane & Toews out but then again im happy for PHX, more specifically Shane Doan, dude is a class act . hard Worker. and loyal as hell to stay in a crap market like AZ and still wanting them to deliver a playoff series win. and now a cup. I hope he gets one. he deserves it..

Kings v Van: I told yall.. The Kings were gonna pull it out. pause.
laugh.gif
Happy the Canucks are out too
pimp.gif
. Sorry Christopherson. 
laugh.gif

Caps v Bruins - I just want Boston out. !%%! them dudes. 

Fla v NJ. -  I want the devils out. I hope they lose in game 7.

Thats it.
laugh.gif

schedule issue is an easy answer, no one in their right mind outside of Ottawa thought that series was going 7.
laugh.gif

our turn...starting to get that knot feeling
laugh.gif

tomorrow's gonna be a LONG day at work. clock watching all day. my boss already told me, "feel free to take off after lunch on wednesday...i know you've got a big night." probably knows i'm going to be useless with my mind elsewhere
laugh.gif

Two reasons why the caps will lose:

1) They haven't shown up to a big game all year.

2) Their Game 7 history in the Ovechkin era.

One reason why the Caps will win:

1) They're due.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

our turn...starting to get that knot feeling
laugh.gif

tomorrow's gonna be a LONG day at work. clock watching all day. my boss already told me, "feel free to take off after lunch on wednesday...i know you've got a big night." probably knows i'm going to be useless with my mind elsewhere
laugh.gif

should he have made that thrusday? win or lose.
laugh.gif

Game 7 shall be something epic at the Garden.. even if we are a 1 seed, I knew Ottawa would be automatic trouble.. NHL playoffs is putting other sports ' postseasons to shame.

DSA, you going to the game? i sold/promised my jaksdfdhsf-ing tickets to my cousin as a favor, thinking it was going 6 max, also thinking i dont want to be in attendance at another game 7 debacle, but now im kicking myself.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

DSA, you going to the game? i sold/promised my jaksdfdhsf-ing tickets to my cousin as a favor, thinking it was going 6 max, also thinking i dont want to be in attendance at another game 7 debacle, but now im kicking myself.
frown.gif
nope...they've lost 4 of the 5 playoff games ive been to dating back to last season. im staying away
laugh.gif

i did check tickets tho...mid balcony...$155 per seat. less than i paid last year, interestingly enough

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Based on everyone's posts, seems like my boss caught a great hockey game in Newark. Pays good money for his front row seats and Ice Lounge access. Haven't had the pleasure of going yet.

It's a gorgeous arena and the Ice Lounge is amazing
laugh.gif
.  If it winds up being NJD/NYR, I'll be at every game at both MSG and the Rock.

WW, I think Dub was just saying that both teams that are in the tri-state and have a ton of fans who are interested to see both and to have them at the same time is stupid.  Especially when they're the last two games and both game 7's at that.  What sense does that make?

Originally Posted by Proshares

WW, I think Dub was just saying that both teams that are in the tri-state and have a ton of fans who are interested to see both and to have them at the same time is stupid.  Especially when they're the last two games and both game 7's at that.  What sense does that make?

Got'cha, for a minute I thought he was implying that the Rangers & Devils were both hosting game 7.

OT is so intense, you are so happy when your team just clears the puck over the blue line

Great chance there

Back
Top Bottom