OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Klesla looked like he lost an eye right there 
sick.gif

never touched the puck. the ruling on the ice was goal so they needed conclusive evidence to overturn it. camera shows the skate glide over the puck

newayz thursday night it is

Originally Posted by irie

never touched the puck. the ruling on the ice was goal so they needed conclusive evidence to overturn it. camera shows the skate glide over the puck

newayz thursday night it is

I agree, i think it was the right call

It's a trip that the Sharks, Blackhawks, Canucks & Wings all made 1st round exits. The face of the West has changed.

laugh.gif
Someone on twitter said that Phoenix couldn't make the playoffs until Winnipeg got a team back, the curse has been lifted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

laugh.gif
Someone on twitter said that Phoenix couldn't make the playoffs until Winnipeg got a team back, the curse has been lifted
laugh.gif

They have made the playoffs plenty of times, did they mean they couldn't advance past the 1st round?

sweet win Rangers.

Refs really were rooting for you... We'll dance on wednesday night, friends.

the boys are gonna take it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

So regardless of how the Bruins' post-season ends, Seguin should be in the weight room adding to his frame and gaining strength to be more consistently elite in 2012-2013.

Anything less than 40 goals for him next year will be a disappointment.  As soon as the B's season is over, he needs to link up with Gary Roberts.  Just look at what his training regimen did for Steven Stamkos. 
yeah. he needs to be add some physicality to his game. right now, he's rarely going to win a puck battle on the boards if you put a body on him. also, consistency. he is way too streaky a player to score 40. the only other thing that would keep him away from 40 is the bruins style and approach (defense first, rolling 4 lines, etc).

Yeah, Tyler really needs to add some physicality to his game. I think he needs to get into a scrap or something to get his mojo going but he's a little pup and nobody on The Bruins will ever let him drop the gloves. He's not necessarily afraid of bigger guys but you can kind of see that he is hesitant when it comes to those scrums around the net and after the whistle. For example, it was like the first few minutes of game 6 and he put a backhander on Holtby. Holtby iced the puck and then you see Green shoving him against the boards. Sure, he shoved back but you could see that he would not do it if there wasn't other Bruins around him.

Tyler is definitely streaky. When we were rolling in the early months of the season, he had a point in every game he played. Then, he just went ice cold. He really should link up with Gary Roberts. It is hard for him to get more scoring in because of the system that we play. It will always be defense first with Julien.

tyler seguin REALLY needs to bulk up... he isnt strong enough and as soon as he becomes strong, lets not forget he is still very young and body is still developing. He does not look like a hockey player and you can never tell in his street clothes. During the allstar break my bar had Erik Karlsson hosting the friday night. Huge buzz and pretty much the party to be at. at 10:30 im at the door and we just opened, no one in yet. I see a skinny kid and two buddies try to get in. Knowing that it would be a very busy night, we had told people that it was an NHL only party so thats what I said and he tells me hes playing in the allstar game. I thought he was bsing and asked for his NHLPA card and he replied he didnt have it but he had his room key from the hotel next door where most players were staying. hahaha... Coulda fooled anyone! He really needs to add mass cause his skills are there!

laugh.gif
@ Neil being KO'd....

c'mon Dub...that's a REACH. Dude was trying to sell the call. It was a late hit by Del Zotto, and if I were him, I'd keep my head on a swivel for Game 7.

He already destroyed that sack of flour in Boyle and tuned up Prust....

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They have made the playoffs plenty of times, did they mean they couldn't advance past the 1st round?
Yes that is what I meant  
tired.gif
  I have no idea why I said that

Back
Top Bottom