OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pro and DSA: My co-worker surprised me with a ticket to Bruins/Devils on April 10th. Let me know if you guys are planning on going and we'll grab a brew.

Pro and DSA: My co-worker surprised me with a ticket to Bruins/Devils on April 10th. Let me know if you guys are planning on going and we'll grab a brew.

that's awesome man :hat

unfortunately i wont be around for it, otherwise i'd definitely be down for a few brews

That PP goal probably says more about Wash

The rangers have been trash in this current era with PP execution. So get a goal in a few seconds with that beautiful execution is rare :lol

:smokin

that's awesome man :hat

unfortunately i wont be around for it, otherwise i'd definitely be down for a few brews
Figured it'd be a hike to Jersey for you, even with notice.

Fortunately I have a particular ex-college hook-up that lived in Boston temporarily so we could/should be making a trip there eventually. Keep you posted, my friend.

and that's why Cally is so loved :smokin

two blocked shots as the caps were attacking with an extra man

takes balls :lol

Last edited:
^"Do it the Right way" Callahan.

Big win for the Wild today. They showed they had a pulse. The kid JZ netted his first goal of his career! :hat :hat Dat speed! Dat shot.

Kadri 
pimp.gif

Wish I could man but I actually have to take engagement photos that day so I won't be around, sorry bud.

Kings need an Alberta sweep today and tomorrow to move out of the cellar. :{

Still salty about Sunday's game in Chicago. Hopefully that motivates them tonight.

Mannn I'm so heated....one of my friends at school got tickets for the Flyers-Pens game 3 ROWS from center ice at Consol, offering me one for the low low (like 40$) and I can't go :{ :{ because of this dumb*** night class I have to give a presentation for :| >:

Miss the presentation. MISS IT

Bro you don't know how badly I want to :lol Figures the day she copped tickets would be the day I HAVE to actually go to class :{ Rockin my Giroux jersey up until presentation time tho....next time I'll be good to go hopefully. Flyers-Pens would be too live in person :smokin

Back
Top Bottom