OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That is one bad %*+ Nike commercial  
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see Ovi's commercial as well.   Let's put hockey back on the map.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Solemate96

P.K. is going to have a huge season this year.
if only he didn't wear that ugly montreal uniform
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Speaking of P.K., he's also represented by Don Meehan 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling Dean Lombardi will give into the asking price of 7 Mil.   I can remember Jack Johnson wanting 6 Mil per, and got 4.3 without having an agent, but he's no Doughty though.  

If that's the case, there's gonna be some more dealing to free up cap space, since last I heard, the Kings want to keep a maximum 60 Mil cap, and they're at 55 now without Doughty. 

Originally Posted by sosly

Me too, perfect timing. I get out of class then. Also what team are you Physicx?
EDIT: 
[h1]Flames captain Iginla starts camp with back spasms

frown.gif

[/h1]
noooooooooooooo
AveryLaich'sLittleBoyesSemin

i drafted iginla last year and he was
pimp.gif
(besides the start of the season)

im trying to get tickets to the home opener vs the pens but i slept on it and tickets are sold out. stubhub prices are
sick.gif
as well

/\ same, thought about makin a trip to canda to gamble n such n squeeze it in but theyre even more expensive then first energy
sick.gif

EDIT: PK!!!!
pimp.gif
gaurnteed i get em this year... willing to take him by 5th round if need be

hes that good... once he gets his man muscles... its a wrap

First Jets pre-season game is tomorrow
pimp.gif
I know its only pre-season but it should be good to finally see the team in game action

I looked on Stubhub for tickets to the first game vs Mtl
30t6p3b.gif
cheapest seats are $900 each in the upper deck

I'm probably going to try and get tickets to a Ducks preseason game. Can't wait for the season and Flames play them. Although I think Flames have lost in Anaheim each time. I think 12 straight? So 6 years?
frown.gif

Also Gardiner in a leafs jersey. disgusting, wanted dude to play with Fowler so badly!

and yeah Physicx, now I know which two teams to not worry about coming this season. :tongue: Oilers last place again and land Yakupov, lol

Also Gardiner in a leafs jersey. disgusting, wanted dude to play with Fowler so badly!
Burke fleeced the Ducks in that trade. Beauchemin is a plug.

it works cause its pk. imagine if they tried the same thing with ovechkin
sick.gif
roll.gif

and yeah Physicx, now I know which two teams to not worry about coming this season. :tongue: Oilers last place again and land Yakupov, lol
maaaaan...i dont even wanna think about that LOL

hawk, imagine what the prices will be like once the jets make the playoffs. wowzers

i think i might have to shell 250 for a single in the first row on the 200 level. thats the best price i could find so far
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Burke fleeced the Ducks in that trade. Beauchemin is a plug.
I do agree that trade was horrible value wise, but we needed a vet d-man for the playoff run and Beauch is far from a plug. Granted I'm not a huge fan of his, but he works really well in Carlyle's system. Gardiner is going to be a good player, but he was viewed as our 3rd best D prospect behind Justin Shultz and Sami Vatanen.

I probably won't be there for the draft but I'll rank in the next couple days and be fine with the AD don't need to mess it up for the rest.

First pre-season game for The Bruins today! I am so excited! Good to finally see some puck after all these months. I really want to see Dougie boy paired up with Chara because that will be the 1st pair in the near future. In fact, I want to see all the young D step up today. Looking forward to seeing Cohen and Warsofsky show something.

Is it going to be on NESN or NHL Network? I need to watch some hockey!

I saw Kathryn Tappen on NHL Network last night in the Flyers vs. Leafs game. 
frown.gif

Who's going to be the Bruins pre-game and postgame stuff for this season? Tom Caron?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

P.K. is going to have a huge season this year.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have a feeling Dean Lombardi will give into the asking price of 7 Mil.   I can remember Jack Johnson wanting 6 Mil per, and got 4.3 without having an agent, but he's no Doughty though.  

If that's the case, there's gonna be some more dealing to free up cap space, since last I heard, the Kings want to keep a maximum 60 Mil cap, and they're at 55 now without Doughty. 
Totally agree with you DSA. Homie is a beast though and I can't deny that.

Doughty is going to get paid no matter what. A young kid who has had good, productive seasons already in the pros. A right-handed shot with lots and lots of offensive upside on the back-end. Right-handed offensive defensemen are hard to come by. Hopefully, Dougie can fill that role for The Bruins soon.
tongue.gif

Didn't he miss the first day of camp with The Kings? Who would they deal to free up space? They already dealt my boy Simmonds. They should just move one of the old guys on the blue line and bring someone up.

solemate...im pumped for tonight too. unfortunately i don't believe it's on TV for us. it will be on the radio...98.5 the sports hub
pimp.gif

in the black and white scrimmage last night...koko scored two goals. cannot wait to see this kid come up in a couple years. and yeah, i really am looking forward to see how we bring hamilton up. i feel like next season probably?

the tap will be missed. i hope they don't replace her with that jerkoff dale arnold
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't he miss the first day of camp with The Kings? Who would they deal to free up space? They already dealt my boy Simmonds. They should just move one of the old guys on the blue line and bring someone up. 

Doughty is just chillin' in London, Ontario (His hometown)..........unless he flew out to LA yesterday or is going to today.

Speaking of pre-season, the first Jets game was yesterday. Split squad against Columbus and the MTS Centre was rocking
pimp.gif
I watched it on tv and it was unbelievably loud

We lost 5-1 in Columbus but won 6-1 in Winnipeg and Scheifele looked really good, 2 goals and 2 assists

solemate...im pumped for tonight too. unfortunately i don't believe it's on TV for us. it will be on the radio...98.5 the sports hub
pimp.gif

the tap will be missed. i hope they don't replace her with that jerkoff dale arnold
30t6p3b.gif
That's so dumb! Depriving me of my Bruins!
mad.gif

I hope they don't put Dale Arnold. They need a female because I hate seeing guys talking about hockey.
roll.gif

I hope Doughty ain't getting fat in London, Ontario. I know he has always had to battle with his weight. One of the better defensemen in the league. Sometimes, I feel as though he takes shifts off but I never get to watch The Kings play.

I thought the pick for Scheiflie was kind of stupid for the Jets. Guess I was wrong.

^ hey so i just read, the game will be replayed on NHL network at midnight tonight. midnight
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Doughty or Weber would get big money from the Wings after they win the Cup and Lids retires this next offseason. I would take either.
I would take Weber over Doughty anyday of the week. That's not even a question to me as to whom I want to be my cornerstone player.

I love you Shea.

Is there a mistake with the TSN commercial I saw, or did I misunderstand it?
60 Jets game being aired by them this upcoming season? 

I hope Doughty ain't getting fat in London, Ontario. I know he has always had to battle with his weight. One of the better defensemen in the league. Sometimes, I feel as though he takes shifts off but I never get to watch The Kings play.
I saw him last week. He's around his usual weight.

empirestrikesfirst wrote:

I believe that's for the TSN Jets channel.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

That's the regional Jets channel they created, available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and N. Ontario and its free til December
pimp.gif
so I was able to watch the pre-season game yesterday

Back
Top Bottom