OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Montreal needed a goal on this PP didn't they? 3-2 deficit going into the third period would have given home crowd life and hope. Scoring two (or three) on Anderson in one period with desperation is unlikely.

Hitting post on that SH attempt down 3-1 changed the whole complexion of the game, and series. Crowd was deflated since.

I'd feel more confident vs the Sens than these pesky Isles. Still aren't finished off

Fair point. Still feel there's not quite enough talent around Tavares yet to make a serious run. Although the Isles have showed well in their opening series, much better than expected.

Caps/Rags has to go 7, right.

Hopefully from a causal fan standpoint. Home ice prevails every game?

Random thoughts, Pens can't win that game last year with Brent Johnson, big difference. Also I'm tired of seeing farmersonly.com commercials

Last edited:
AWESOME.

The Sens dominated. that should have been a sweep. Price stood on his head in game two and made like 4 unbelievable saves.

Get the Habs up Outta HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Step away from the thread for a few hours.

Have my Taylor Swift quote taken, salt poured in the fresh wound of being swept in round one, AND being called a Bruins fan.

Great group of guys in here. Great group. :smh: :lol:

:lol:

So Vokoun played great tonight? I see he got a shutout, so obviously pretty good. Or did the Penguins finally show up?

Id have to guess they stick with him until the wheels fall off.

Back
Top Bottom