OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i thought the flyers dominated the kings 5 on 5
but officials sucked butt (for both teams) 15 or was it 16 penalties?
30t6p3b.gif

can't win 'em all
ohwell.gif

i dont blame him
laugh.gif
the girls that do that at rexall are soooo much hotter than ones on the dance team

Originally Posted by Physicx

ayyy, this Hall-RNH-Eberle line is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed, love watching them play.

My old buddy Rinaldo laying out Doughty last night
pimp.gif
Kings put him on the Injured list and say he's out for about a week with an upper-body injury.

Kessel and the Leafs off to a great start, just waiting for the usual slump where we go winless in 15
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

been too busy to keep up w/ much hockey this weekend
30t6p3b.gif

told ya that oil young gun line was tough... very exciting future for that team

same on the island... tavares
sick.gif
... until sid comes back i honestly think he may lead the point race...

1 week into the ESPN Fantasy League and I'm in first. 
pimp.gif

Better take a picture, it'll be last place here in about a month. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

^ After looking at the Yahoo league I am reminded why I hate fantasy sports, because I suck
30t6p3b.gif

I will consider it a major accomplishment if I don't finish in the bottom 3
laugh.gif

i homered it up and my picks were based mostly on upside so i wont be surprised if i dont make the playoffs in the ESPN league either
laugh.gif

anyways, got tickets to the nashville game tonight and hoping for some more magic from this new kid line. management is having a tough time deciding whether to send RNH down or not now

heres hoping the game vs the caps next week isnt sold out the day of the game, really wanna go

Originally Posted by cquan05

ayyy, this Hall-RNH-Eberle line is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed, love watching them play.

My old buddy Rinaldo laying out Doughty last night
pimp.gif
Kings put him on the Injured list and say he's out for about a week with an upper-body injury.

Kessel and the Leafs off to a great start, just waiting for the usual slump where we go winless in 15
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Rinaldo was a beast with the Knights.

• Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Dustin Jeffrey, and Brooks Orpik will miss the Pittsburgh Penguins' next two games against the Winnipeg Jets and Minnesota Wild after they did not make the trip west.
[font=arial, sans-serif]Not a good way to start the year, they just need to get healthy.[/font]

The only positive thing to take out of the Doughty situation is getting to see Slava Voynov for a couple weeks, this kid is solid and only 21.

Maybe he'll earn his spot, and Kings can get something for current defense liability Matt Greene.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

• Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Dustin Jeffrey, and Brooks Orpik will miss the Pittsburgh Penguins' next two games against the Winnipeg Jets and Minnesota Wild after they did not make the trip west.
[font=arial, sans-serif]Not a good way to start the year, they just need to get healthy.[/font]
As much as I'd like to see Crosby and Geno play, and I don't like cheering for guys to get injured this is good news because now we have a chance to win tonight
laugh.gif

I wanna see Linden Vey? is that his name?
And also Im still not sure if Brian Campbell is worth the pick up, but his PPA are showing nicely. On the otherhand I'm expecting Larsson to pick up points soon.
#1 in Yahoo so far though :] come at me hockey bros, I think Im last in ESPN one. that team is just xO oh gah

those 3 assists horcoff got you tonight should help
smile.gif

just got back from the game. WOOOOO! but wow, how bad does nashville need an elite scoring forward?

well Lombardi was supposed to help their scoring
ohwell.gif
poor guy
also highly considering going to the ducks game against the yotes on sunday, found some higher seats from $3-15. Drive yourself here LVJordan238 and get some cheap @%% tickets haha
EDIT: lol at yahoo's chosen pictures:

the_columbus_blue_jackets_early_season_disaster_watch.jpg

pimp.gif
Jets finally get a win and Pavelec played amazing, without him we definitely don't get the win

Kyle Wellwood scored 8 seconds into the game, puck drop was 7:30, I turned the TV on at 7:31 and it was already 1-0
laugh.gif

smile.gif

just got back from the game. WOOOOO! but wow, how bad does nashville need an elite scoring forward?

Caught some of the game last night.  Legwand needs a scoring sidekick badly.   Don't know how they've been able to stick around the playoff hunt the last couple years.  

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by SCuse7

As much as I'd like to see Crosby and Geno play, and I don't like cheering for guys to get injured this is good news because now we have a chance to win tonight
laugh.gif

*sigh*

on the bright side... were one of the few teams in the league that can consistantly compete without 3 of our top 5 players
pimp.gif

the finnish flash
pimp.gif
he stays torturing the sharks lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif

Caught some of the game last night.  Legward needs a scoring sidekick badly.   Don't know how they've been able to stick around the playoff hunt the last couple years.  

I don't think they've had a really elite scoring forward ever
laugh.gif
.  Unless you count what Steve Sullivan did for them.

from what i can recall and briefly confirming via hockeydb, paul kariya was a ppg player for them but other than that... beats me
laugh.gif

holy crap i didn't realize how bad Ottawa is
laugh.gif
 defense/goaltending
sick.gif

Read and Couturier
pimp.gif
 can't wait to see Schenn too. dude is killing AHL right now

indifferent.gif

tonight's refs in our game were awful. they lost total control, and then couldn't stop blowing the whistle. unbelievable.

pevs' goal got us right back in it...and then horton goes ****** on us and takes a ridiculous penalty on a turtle who definitely isn't going to drop em. and from there, the refs got way too whistle happy. terrible game. about time claude got loud and thrown out of a game. he waited too long tonight tho.

why cant we score for rask? why is bartkowski our best option with kampfer and mcquaid out? why is milan lucic so slow?

wat-why-you-no-face-png.227

lastly...staal is a wanted man next time we play carolina. what a vagina.

/rant

I watched the tribute online that Vancouver did for Rick Rypien, it was very well done and I had goosebumps the whole time. The whole thing was very sad but the saddest part was watching his best friend on the Canucks- Kevin Bieksa give his jersey to his family
frown.gif
and if you don't understand the connection there then I encourage you to read Iain MacIntyre's column on the Vancouver Sun website.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he was one of my favourite players of all-time, from watching him with the Manitoba Moose to the success he had in Vancouver it was great to see. He was usually the smallest guy on the ice but he was always the toughest and would take on every one. I was so pumped the day he signed with the Jets and it was so sad to hear of his death.

Once again, you will be missed Rick RIP
tired.gif

i feel bad for people who arnt Penguins fans...

brent johnson in net, w/o Sid, Malkin, etc... still worked the wild

James Neal...

pimp.gif

Bylsma for President

Back
Top Bottom