OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Dear Physicx,
pimp.gif
 take that

also need to see that disrespect for Smyth at the end of the game lol. Dude was like thrown to the glass 
laugh.gif

Here's a Maxim Afinogenov vs Jiri Novotny fight

But wait till they zoom in on Max's wife, Elena Dementieva.  damn, females in Russia
devil.gif

They were talking about it on CBC, that Max Pacioretty married Afinogenov's sister. Katia Afinogenov
devil.gif
wonder how they met

Caps are 5-0
pimp.gif
Not even concerned w. Ovechkin's lack of production so far. Other Caps fans were bristling at the fact Joel ward got 4/12, but the man does EVERYTHING right on the ice. Money well spent, IMO.

Got a REAL test tomorrow night in Philly. Should be a good game and we'll see how they fare against an elite team.

*This kid Marcus Johansson is going to be special...no reason for him not to be a 50+ point scorer this year.

**Erik Gudbranson = BEAST....pay attention to this kid. I swear he plays the game like a young Chris Pronger. Got a real mean/nasty streak...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Got a REAL test tomorrow night in Philly. Should be a good game and we'll see how they fare against an elite team.
is this on VS or NHLN? hope so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

is this on VS or NHLN? hope so
pimp.gif

I saw it was listed on NHLN for tomorrow....

*So....about Colorado being one of the worst teams in the L. 
laugh.gif
  So much for my dreams of Nail playing in DC
laugh.gif

*This kid Marcus Johansson is going to be special...no reason for him not to be a 50+ point scorer this year.

pimp.gif

So smoooooothhhhhh

Originally Posted by sosly

Dear Physicx,
pimp.gif
 take that

also need to see that disrespect for Smyth at the end of the game lol. Dude was like thrown to the glass 
laugh.gif

Saw the replay of the game, and that was great for me, just because of what he said about Kings fans.  
laugh.gif

Still got love for Smyth though. 

Pens are freakin beat up right now, keep on grindin though

I'd like to watch that Caps/Philly game, should be good

Watching clips of Nail Yakupov, people calling him the next Ovechkin, we have been feinding for a star in Ottawa for a while now. I'm in full on tank mode.

Luongo getting the Bronx cheer in the 3rd period. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Slow start, but October's have been awful for Vancouver the last 10 years.

can't wait either
pimp.gif
 should be a great game 
Schenn called up
smokin.gif
. I think the Flyers are one of fastest, if not the fastest, team in the NHL. speed everywhere.

/\ Montreal is also loadeddd with speed... Flyers are jus a much more well rounded squad than the Candiens and most teams for that matter, i like their chances to play for a cup in the next 2 years

I've been to a couple of home openers in my time, but nothing like last night....  It's obvious that there's higher expectation this season.  
Took a couple of pics. 

2n0namc.jpg

ix4n01.jpg

I had money on the Kings game last night, and watched the game thanks to NHL season pass being free for a few weeks, and they looked great. Scored at will, 5-0 and Quick was blocking everything

^absolutely agree

no offense (plus i for one shouldnt be talking) but rangers would be
sick.gif
without him

edit - nice pics French. home openers are
pimp.gif

QFE... King Lundquist is head and shoulders above all the resta the goalies in the world, then u have the Rinne, Miller, Prices

Man another classic October being put up by Vancouver. 

[table]GOALIE STATS[tr][th=""][/th][th=""]Total[/th][th=""]Sv%[/th][th=""]TOI[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]30[/td][td]H. Lundqvist(W)[/td][td]40 - 40[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]60:00[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]1[/td][td]R. Luongo(L)[/td][td]15 - 19[/td][td]0.789[/td][td]59:47[/td][/tr][/table]

Needs to be said that all of them played terrible, but you need some big saves from your goalie to keep you in the game. Also, Lundqvist going into god mode didn't help.

bet on Toronto +1.5 while they were down 3-1 with about 15 to go and they went out and scored 2 within a few minutes and eventually won.
pimp.gif

feelsjohngoodman.jpg

Thanks Physicx.

Freakin' Toronto with that comeback.

Caps/Flyers game should be interesting tonight, gonna be flipping channels in between the Kings/Coyotes game.

yeah, jets collapsed. i made the bet thinking Toronto would score one because they've been so hot, and lose 3-2.

some mixing up of the lines tonight is the early word:

barring a krejci return:

lucic-kelly-seguin
marchand-bergeron-horton
pouliot-pevs-caron
4th line stays the same

interested to see if claude rolls with this set up

Back
Top Bottom