OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

caps/flyers... heres hopin vokoun and bryz are in net and we can get a lil preview of the Eastern conference powers
pimp.gif

for fantasy purposes i need backstrom, ovie n semin to get goin as well as Giroux but summin tells me hell be fine
laugh.gif

I don't miss Richards and I always hated that empty stat machine Jeff Carter

Let the New Era begin...
4hfju0.jpg

Even with the loss yesterday, I'm feeling pretty good. We have looked a hell of a lot better these past 2 games than the first 3.

Hopefully we can beat Ottawa tonight, who have looked even worse than us this year

THIS is the start we needed. and the PP is alive. two pretty text book PP goals.

kelly goal was nice as well, lucic doing the work and kelly banging home the trash

Pens up 2-0, I'm watching this Philly WSH game, and I switched to the World Series, literally saw one pitch in 1.5 min, and went back to hockey ha ha

id watch baseball too but the newness of the nhl season hasnt worn off yet
laugh.gif

got tickets to the next 3 home games vs NYR, Van and maaaybe Was too
pimp.gif

They taking it, they're dominating the Flyers.

Ovechkin with 2

Pens look good tonight too.

just what we needed tonight
pimp.gif

toronto played last night tho...so they've gotta be a bit tired

Finally Oveckin gets going, good news for my fantasy team
laugh.gif

And can someone please tell Johnny Oduya to stop giving the opposition scoring chances?
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I think he's had more passes picked off coming out of his own end than he's completed. That's at least 4 goals this year scored against us cause he can't control the puck in his own end

just not our night
tired.gif

but dang Lilja sucks balls. every time he was on the ice they scored. giving me nightmares of Modry
indifferent.gif

Yeah I'm a hockey fan and fighting should be taken out, it's stupid beyond words and I don't believe it actually attracts fans.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Yeah I'm a hockey fan and fighting should be taken out, it's stupid beyond words and I don't believe it actually attracts fans.
attracting fans isn't the reason fighting is needed or why it's a good to have in the NHL...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

attracting fans isn't the reason fighting is needed or why it's a good to have in the NHL...
You are right, there isn't a single good reason, it's a relic of another time that shouldn't exist, it's good for nothing besides melting the brains of your work force and incurring lawsuits.

You are right, there isn't a single good reason, it's a relic of another time that shouldn't exist, it's good for nothing besides melting the brains of your work force and incurring lawsuits.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cool

if its that simple, then we might as well abolish boxing as a sport.

aka its not that simple.

laugh.gif

Yea, OK....

It's a GREAT way for players to police themselves and others on the ice.  Take out the fighting and you get more stick infractions, which are 10x worse than taking a knuckle to the jaw.  Fighting keeps the game honest.  I knew there would be an overraction from many people as soon as Asham KO'd Beagle.....

Back
Top Bottom