OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Alex the Great
nthat.gif

Philly gave up 3 goals in nine minutes.

Last edited:
I had two options...sit at home and watch the Skins or go to the Caps game. I chose the latter.

3 goals in the last 10 minutes....Ovechkin is CLUTCH. Also, good to see my boy Simmonds wreck shop even tho he beat up Oleksy :lol:

Exciting afternoon and glad I stayed for the whole thing...a lot of people left when the game was 4-1.

Monahan comes back and scores a goal. But Flames lose in SO. Wish I could watch them again, but I think their California tour is over :frown:

Homie was lucky Looch is trying to do right by Brittany and Valentina. Otherwise would have had the dude no mas'ing like Roberto Duran. Looch eats punches like penne vodka.

Homie was lucky Looch is trying to do right by Brittany and Valentina. Otherwise would have had the dude no mas'ing like Roberto Duran. Looch eats punches like penne vodka.

:lol:

Probably one of the last guys I'd **** w/ off the ice. Other dude is REAL lucky.

Looch :pimp:

6-2 drubbing aside, great time in VAN. Awesome city and cool fans for the most part. Atmosphere was electric.

ESB...good call on the bars. They delivered :lol:

Late night poutine :pimp:

No more booze till Sunday :x

Last edited:
According to the Blackhawks team store, the stadium series jersey will be black. Think:

Looch showed some incredible restraint. Witness accounts backed up his story, he should be good. He obviously had much more to lose than the chump who was trying to punch him.

Looking forward to see what the Rangers Stadium Series jersey looks like. However still not a fan of 5 outdoor games. Should restrict it to just New Years Day.

Looking forward to see what the Rangers Stadium Series jersey looks like. However still not a fan of 5 outdoor games. Should restrict it to just New Years Day.

Going to be white. The reveal should be soon seeing that the game is in late January.

I had two options...sit at home and watch the Skins or go to the Caps game. I chose the latter.

3 goals in the last 10 minutes....Ovechkin is CLUTCH. Also, good to see my boy Simmonds wreck shop even tho he beat up Oleksy :lol:

Exciting afternoon and glad I stayed for the whole thing...a lot of people left when the game was 4-1.

Late Post What an exhilarating game and that final goal by Ovi in the third period was the icing on the cake!

'Let's Go Flyers'....'Flyers suck!'

Late Post What an exhilarating game and that final goal by Ovi in the third period was the icing on the cake!

'Let's Go Flyers'....'Flyers suck!'

Did u go to the game? Late in the 3rd, some lady who wasn't sitting too far from me got KO'd by a puck that went over the glass. Cut her open pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom