OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

yeah. i still rock my nike bauer gloves. the stick i bought from them sucked tho…literally used it once and junked it on the goal post after the game. horrible stick :lol:

Under Armour expected to bid on the NHL contract when the Reebok deal expires in '16.
At first I was like "Really UA?"

THEE only "products" that cater to hockey are base layer stuff.. nothing else.
At least RBK make sticks, skates, helmets, and protective ****.
I dont hate RBK at all but their jersey concepts are very hit and miss. Some are TERRIBLE . Some are dope.
I only seen UA's BC jerseys which are not bad AT ALL!

Especially this one.

Hmm.

Last edited:
The nike push was ill back in the day....I remember commercials on nat'l TV with Fedorov, Sundin, Iggy, etc.

$(KGrHqZ,!owE8ViyBO24BPPnlzdhjw~~60_35.JPG

Always thought these were dope. Remember Theo Fleury rocking these when he was w/ the Rangers.

No wonder Looch severed ties with Vancouver. A shame really. His church was even vandalized.

I need to catch up on Behind the B.

Did u go to the game? Late in the 3rd, some lady who wasn't sitting too far from me got KO'd by a puck that went over the glass. Cut her open pretty good too.

Yea I was at the game. I plan to be there for the Rangers game. I can't make the devils and ducks games because of holiday parties.

I saw her get hit. She stayed through the SO and then went to the hospital.

Tom Wilson absolutely PLASTERED Brayden Schenn...

no vid (yet)...but here's the aftermath:

davegisaac: Brayden Schenn can’t skate. Oh no. He’s fallen three times trying to get to the bench.

*FWIW, Schenn shouldn't have turned at the last second.

Last edited:
Gross hit, Caps are so dirty

Oops, that would be JJ's comments about the Pens if they did that

Just poking the bear :lol:

Gross hit, Caps are so dirty

Oops, that would be JJ's comments about the Pens if they did that

Just poking the bear :lol:

Go prune your roses.

*FWIW, there should have been a charging penalty...however, Schenn needs to be responsible and not put himself in a vulnerable position by turning at the last possible second.

RealRocket22: Not sure Schenn didn't put himself in that position to get hit like that. I guess you have to call it though

Rick Tocchet agrees.

Last edited:
Under Armour expected to bid on the NHL contract when the Reebok deal expires in '16.

That could be really interesting, I agree that Reebok has been hit or miss. The only thing I don't like about their jerseys is how they tried to force the Edge template on everyone and all the piping and stripes in weird places is not a good look. When they let the teams do their own thing they can come up with some really good ones.

But with that said I do not want Nike to get the NHL contract after seeing what they did with the Olympic jerseys :smh:

Flyers PP was on point today. Not for nothing, now that there isn't really any rivalry between the Caps/Pens, I'm really happy to see that the Caps/Flyers REALLY dislike one another. With the new divisions, it's time to rekindle old rivalries. Glad there's gonna be some snarl going forward.

Damn dude did get blown up

Flames get shut out, lose to Bruins again. Who cares cus Iggy got 2 assists that game :smokin

tom wilson :lol:

can't be doing that, man. appreciate the hit and physicality, but gotta know that's going to be a no no

tom wilson :lol:

can't be doing that, man. appreciate the hit and physicality, but gotta know that's going to be a no no
Talked to him very briefly via text, he didn't know Schenn was going to turn at the VERY last second like that. If Schenn had continued his direction out of the corner, it would have been a very CLEAN hit and we wouldn't be talking about this.

Was it a charge? Most definitely. As seen in the gif, it was shoulder to shoulder and only from behind because of Schenn turning since he saw Willy coming at him.

My prediction is 3-5 games only because this is his first infraction. He feels bad, but he also knows it wasn't necessarily all his fault.

Back
Top Bottom