OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] at my work computer all of a sudden not working with NBC live extra ****!!!!! Praying I don't have to rely on live chats for this game

reading week is like a week to study for midterms or something?

I don't know the root of the word, but it's basically "spring break" for Canadian colleges/universities... except snow up here lasts till April so they can't really call it "spring break" :lol:

Zuccarello out 3-4 weeks. Isles GM blasted the IIHF and IOC. You will not see NHL players in Korea.

I don't know the root of the word, but it's basically "spring break" for Canadian colleges/universities... except snow up here lasts till April so they can't really call it "spring break" :lol:

Pretty much, like physicx said you can't call it spring break when it's -20c with several feet of snow :lol:

:lol:

man i'd kill for a week off right about now. probably will take one during WC

Last edited:

Pretty much, like physicx said you can't call it spring break when it's -20c with several feet of snow
laugh.gif
Please speak English.

i'm finding myself holding my breath repeatedly already in this game. need to remember to breathe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom