OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i hate your thanksgiving afternoon games

we celebrate thanksgiving in october so i have class today during the oilers-wild game
30t6p3b.gif

streaming in anatomy FTW/FTL

same old god damn story against DET...no matter how much of the play we carry, we can't put the biscuit in the basket. and they few chances they get, they bury em
tired.gif

Two things:

I really like the MSG broadcast team

Henrik Lundqvist is amazing and everything to the rangers

Both msg teams are fair and unbiased. Hockey has better analysis though. Plus mike green always slurps the refs and other teams

Had a strong feeling rangers would let em back in the game. We were up 4-1 earlier in the year and lost the game.

not gonna beat that beastly team in a shootout...
frown.gif

while does plexi-glass continue to get burn in the shootouts? i love him in-game but he isnt a shooter. pouliot, krejci, bergy are all better options. hell, shawn thornton might be better.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

while does plexi-glass continue to get burn in the shootouts? i love him in-game but he isnt a shooter. pouliot, krejci, bergy are all better options. hell, shawn thornton might be better.
Agreed.

Jets beat Carolina 3-1 to get back to .500. We've won 4 out of 5, only losing to Washington in a shoot-out

Big test tomorrow in Boston, should be a tough game but with the way we've been playing lately I think we have a chance

schneidy with his 2nd straight shutout... Luongo might be gettin worried now Kash
laugh.gif

willing to bet he gets shelled in his first game bacak... dude is the anti clutch

EDIT: o and the pens keep on rollin but I wont bother yall w/ my gloating because its pretty obvious at this point in the season the pens are pretty much consistently better than their opponents in every facet of the game night in and night out, we still have our off nights but theyre rollin right now, really look strong all around and once Zybnek gets his legs back its a wrap... I dont see how this team doesnt play for a cup like 3 of the next 5 years...

Jordan Staal is our 3rd line center....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Jordan Staal is our 3rd line center....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
evgeni malkin is your 2nd line center 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyways, WHERE THE #+%$ IS MY CONFIRMATION E-MAIL MITCHELL & NESS?

GAHHHH

Good job by prust. Rangers flyers beeintense so far. And got mics for HBO
THAT ONE COUNTS $$!%!. good $%%#

blake wheeler back in town tonight for the jets @ bruins game....should i wear my wheeler tshirt to the game?

nahhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Rangers to unveil the Winter Classic uniform on Monday.

Great game through 2 periods so far today.

Back
Top Bottom