OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Red Wings win the season opener against the Sens 
pimp.gif

/\ took their foot off the gas as always and allowed 3 late ones
30t6p3b.gif

damn jimmy howard shoulda jus got me the damn shutout, they shouldnta even been on the same ice, detroit is so much better...

question is how long till spezza decides to take the year off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I hate these games in Europe... So pointless
This.

Screw overseas...they need to promote the game a little more in North America. 

Caps opener tonight
pimp.gif

Neuvirth gets the nod over Vokun...Vokun's agent is NOT happy...
laugh.gif

FWIW, Neuvirth had an awesome preseason while Vokun struggled...not mad at the decision at all.  If Vokun continues to %%%@% about this, trade him at the deadline for assets and bring up Holtby. 

agreed. pre-season is fine. but regular season? nah man, im good

if lander, klefbom, pajaarvi and omark are still on the team next year i wouldnt be surprised to see an oilers game in sweden tho

W #1 for the bruins
pimp.gif

pretty solid effort throughout tonight...thomas made some pretty WILD saves

Great hit by Phaneuf, what a wild game that was in Toronto

Can't wait for the Jets game tomorrow
pimp.gif
should be nuts. I picked up a home jersey yesterday and they look pretty sharp in person, much better than in the pictures

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Parise with the C 
pimp.gif

nice going away gift
laugh.gif
i feel him getting the C is good sign that he'll resign. i can only see him leaving if the Devils %$** the bed the first half of the season again.

Larsson was solid, Marty was great, and Zajac is definitely missed. Overall
sick.gif
  but its only one game.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Flyers fans are gonna LOVE Wayne Simmonds....

in case yall missed it:

Man I wish he woulda stayed awhile n L.A he seemed to get along so well with,the young guys like jj n dd out there plus that all black kings jersey woulda been robocopped... Now he plays for the enemy
30t6p3b.gif
O well I still wish him well, helluva player/person
pimp.gif

I love Simmonds; that punched knocked him out of the game
laugh.gif

This Flyers team is so talented and pretty young overall;  I expect a good run with a healthy defense which could be the best in the Eastern Conference and we have a real goalie.

Claude Giroux is making a lot of teams who gave him the draft day snub due to size regret that decision.

Originally Posted by True Blues

It's early, but Marchand and Seguin have looked great thus far.
Tell me about it. The PPG that Seguin had against The Flyers was 
eek.gif
! He has been flying up and down the ice and he hasn't been hesitant in shooting the puck either which is good. I really liked his game last night against The Lightning as well. He is just everywhere when he is on the ice and I expect great things from Seggy. 
Marchand is just right back where he left off. He's just being the same old feisty self and getting to the net. 

Defense has been sound as usual. Like Corvo's game because he's not afraid to let it rip. Bartkowski needs to be sent down because he just looks afraid. I remember seeing him behind the net for about 45 seconds not knowing what to do. It was like playing NHL 12 online. 
roll.gif

All we need is Tuukka to play like we all know he can play and we can possibly repeat. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom