OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

This from tsn.ca- good news. Whether or not you're a fan of him or the Pens I think we can all agree that the game is much better off with him playing, which hopefully is soon

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby appears to have taken another step forward in his recovery from a concussion.

He appeared at the Penguins morning skate Thursday wearing the same black helmet as his teammates -- a sign that Crosby was cleared for contact by doctors.

Crosby had been wearing a different colour helmet than teammates since the start of training camp.

It wasn't immediately known when the 24-year-old might be ready to return for a game.

Pittsburgh hosts the Washington Capitals at Consol Energy Center on Thursday night.

Crosby last played on Jan. 5.

I honestly just wish that Crosby fully recovers and can just play already, I'm kinda annoyed that he's always the topic of discussion when it comes to hockey news.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I honestly just wish that Crosby fully recovers and can just play already, I'm kinda annoyed that he's always the topic of discussion when it comes to hockey news.  

Crosby to Canadian media is what I imagine Favre was to Espn. 
laugh.gif

the kid is fully cleared for contact... skating on the 2nd line for morning skate... erection achieved...

malkin back and skating on the top line...

Dustin Jeffrie also back...
happy.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I honestly just wish that Crosby fully recovers and can just play already.  
I am the only Wings fan I know that doesn't despise Sidney & I hope he comes back at the same level he played at before the concussions.

Just finished scraping the blood off the ice, but Chastity Bono KO'd Jay Beagle...

Beagle was out of his fighting class there....wow.

So many Damn away game for the rangers.. I wanna go to a game. Anybody know where I can get an authentic lundqvist 85 anny with the patch?

Check out what Bono did after he dropped beagle:

http://www.twitvid.com/PYZFR

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

*Pens are playing some amazing, penalty-free hockey tonight....

*$%$+#$ refs
30t6p3b.gif

*EDIT*

pimp.gif

I think the caps were outshot 41-19....dudes looked like ##+ but got the W...I'll take it! 

It'll be a sad day when Marty has to finally hang em up. Got injured again tonight. Felt the blood rushing during that shootout, hockey is back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

It'll be a sad day when Marty has to finally hang em up. Got injured again tonight. Felt the blood rushing during that shootout, hockey is back
pimp.gif
MOOOOOOOOSE.

we shouldve won in regulation but Quick was on point tonight.

@#$%#
eek.gif
 knocked the f out.
Caps look
grin.gif
. still the best in the east tho. Ovi needs to get me some points dammit
laugh.gif

atleast he got a goal

asham apologized for his gestures...calling himself "classless". that's pretty good to hear, even though i don't think it was a huge deal

Jets lose again, in Chicago. They definitely looked better but still too many turnovers in their own end
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Wellwood had a breakaway coming out of the penalty box in the 2nd but tripped on the blueline, it was hilarious and disappointing at the same time
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

asham apologized for his gestures...calling himself "classless". that's pretty good to hear, even though i don't think it was a huge deal
I'll defend Asham in that he probably got caught up in the moment...Beagle lost as soon as he dropped the gloves.  He was EXTREMELY out of his fighting class there....next time they meet, Asham needs to answer the bell against Erskine or Hendricks (although, I think Hendricks would get his *!! kicked too). 

I can't wait for Erskine to drop um with Asham next go around. But then again, I'm still waiting for someone to go after Avery for what he did to Matty last year.

Back
Top Bottom