OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Richards had the go ahead goal in game 6 against ottowa with the rangers about to go out in the playoffs, he did plenty before that game tying shot. How can you say he was disappointing, the rangers were the best in the conference. didn't meet one rangers fan who was pissed about ruchards even before the game tying goal or the assist in the third OT
in one year he's gonna fall off. okay.
true, I hear you. maybe we see another move during the season?
im just excited to see wat happens. we were run down by the end of the year so Torts is gonna need to figure something out. blocking shots like that for the whole season and then the playoffs got us all messed up. But thats how we got there. he will have a tough job.
The rangers historically choke except for that one time. (this year wasn't a choke, but they came very close in the first round) plus you can't predict hockey. you can't. i'm just happy there is potential here. Plus kreider can be a star

If Richards has another 66 point season, and the Rangers finish anywhere less than being in the SCF, he's going to quickly get the ire of the fans. Averaged over a PPG in each of the previous 2 seasons before joining the Rangers. He needs to have a big year statistically. Even with their record, they had problems scoring. No excuses now.

MY MAN :pimp:

im just anxious as to where Bobby Ryan is headed (if hes headed anywhere at all)

edit - im mad i missed the S&T avy request so im back to this one till Omark is inevitably traded

Last edited:
Just gave up my half season tickets. They tried moving me to some bunk *** seats in the defensive end. No thanks. Not for $3g :lol: #feelsbadman

Just gave up my half season tickets. They tried moving me to some bunk *** seats in the defensive end. No thanks. Not for $3g :lol: #feelsbadman

What's the word on Semin? Either teams are hesitant to give him long term or he's hesitant to sign long term anywhere?
A little of both. 

Including this deal, he's earned something like 20 mil off of these 1 year deals in the past 3 seasons. 
laugh.gif

lol at Luongo getting his piece in

Chief filet is good. Only ate it once when I was down south for a bit.

I am so glad Tim Thomas continues to run his mouth and alienate himself from fans. Eff this dude. Just crawl back to the woods and live that hermit life, man. You will not be missed.

The exposure from winning the cup is the worst thing to happen to Timmy. :lol: I have a feeling he'll end up retiring before anyone will take him/play him at this point.

DSA, if you're interested in some tickets at all this year, let me know. I still have mine, sec 314 row 14.

and thank you to Nashville for keeping Weber away from Philly.

Last edited:
I know there are some Kings fans here, so below are a few photos from Doughty's softball tournament last week.

There was a good turnout in terms of both players (from the show: Perry, Simmonds, Prust, Couture, Kadri) and spectators, and from what I could tell, everyone was having a good time. I know the organizers (friends of mine) put a lot of work into it. Perhaps more importantly, though, the tournament raised approximately $15,000 for a local cancer support centre.

Personally, I spent at least 12 hours at the park volunteering, and set a record for number of I've ever Red Bulls consumed in a day (8 ).

EDIT (08/02/2012):

Here's a video of the event, as well.

Last edited:
Ha, good to see Doughty staying active during the off-season. :lol:

Hopefully won't come in sluggish like the beginning of last season.

Last edited:
Is Bettman really this stupid? He's so casual about a lockout impending like if it's nothing.

Did he quickly forget how long it took the NHL to become relevant again, after the last lockout??

I mean it's not surprising to me at all, he's one of the worst commissioners in all of sports in terms of how he lacks to promote the sport with advertising and such, but come on man, act like if you give a crap about your league competing and moving forward.

:smh::smh:

Last edited:
there better not be no hockey :lol:

everyone seems so nonchalant about it. like, "oh there's plenty of time to hammer out a deal". hurry up

Back
Top Bottom