OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I think the question the world is wondering.....

Will a Paul Pierce shoe be made available in Men's Sizes?

laugh.gif

If the current model are released in men's sizes, I say they are two years too late.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Can anyone get me soldiers or Chinas, I NEEEEEEEEEEED these PLEASE PLEASE

Aren't you in nyc? Why don't you go yourself and get it? I understand being from out of state or something but while still living in ny and still asking for help
grin.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

(calls kaz)

laugh.gif

HOH is officially sold out with the Lebron High School's, Brandon I'll hit you up on the status on you know what late tonight.

Ru' email/call/im me, I got what you need. You too Greg.

pimp.gif
SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

HOH is officially sold out with the Lebron High School's, Brandon I'll hit you up on the status on you know what late tonight.

Ru' email/call/im me, I got what you need. You too Greg.
Thank you kind sir! hit me with the necessary info so that I can sqaure ya away...
nerd.gif

a lot of the pe's are gone in big sizes and the customer service was great everyone was cool that worked there

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Anyone know anything about the fairfax being pulled and being sent back to nike? Apparently the school didn't want fairfax written on the shoe or something? Any truth to this?

They'd have no Say in that. They get Product and Fairfax could mean Fairfax, Virginia or something.

I see...still didn't answer the part of them getting pulled
laugh.gif
Ifyou can't speak on it I understand. Thanks for explaining however.

Yo! Those Durant PEs are hot...what's the price on those? I know Sweets are like $80...so like $120 tops?

if anyone is willing to help me out

i wear a 11-12 and i am looking to get the 3 pairs of Soldiers, the CTK, SVSM, and Fairfax

not looking to pay ebay prices, but willing to give extra $ for your time.

Please contact me if you have any of these shoes for sale in my size, thank you!

^^^

I stopped by HOH yday, but unfortunately, all HS PEs are sold out though they should still have some of the Chinas available.

On a side note, Ben Gordon's Zoom BBs are really nice. Too bad they're sold out on those as well but I was able to cop the last pair of JKidd's(11.5)

Another set of new PEs should be out in 3 weeks.

Does anyone know if HOH has a system in place as to what will be released? Also do the new PEs drop on Mondays as these did? I know they will drop every 3weeks though. Any info would help. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom