OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

LOL I HATE WHEN U WALK IN ANY FOOTLOCKER AND THEY FOLLOW U THRU THE STORE AND I HATE WHEN 9 PEOPLE ASKIN U IF U NEED HELP ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT HAVE WHAT U WANT! THEY FOLLOW U AROUND LIKE THEY ARE POLICE OFFICERS LOL! TRUST ME IF IM A STEAL SOMETHING THEY CANT STOP ME! MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80
Word. Especially at HoH. It's comical listening/watching the employees their try to be experts and try to schill the PE's. I know their justdoing what the people over them are asking, but nonetheless, it's still comical.

Originally Posted by WP2783

NEXT P.E SET TO RELEASE IS THE KOBE III 12/22 . (2 COLORWAYS)
AZKIII PE?! I know from my sources that something Kobe is suppose to release on the 22nd, since they play the Knicks the next day. I had been hearingeither the AZK1 PE or AZKII Lite PE. I'm interested in what colorway we will see the AZKIII PE being that Kobe won't be debuting these til 12/25.

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS NOW HAVE THE JERMAINE O'NEAL"J7O",CHRIS BOSH "CB4" AND THE OKAFOR MAX ELITE II IN STOCK.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Greg, you should change the name of this thread to "OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD"

Done.
Now I need to find info on those HS PE V's
smokin.gif

anyone know if the michael redd bb pe's are there now and if not when theyre gonna be released? i need to get myself a pair of those....

Originally Posted by coolcat4

WP can you say anything about the heat your getting in this thread

William P. are you trying to avoid the question?

you still owe some responses to this thread.

i know he kept responding about those other shoes, kinda doubting him if he's really the GM. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Greg, you should change the name of this thread to "OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD"

Done.
Now I need to find info on those HS PE V's
smokin.gif

ha thanks Gregger, you sportin' in those FairFax's yet? I know you breakin necks all over Poland.

Does anyone know if the HOH will release jordan P.E.'s as well. i would love to get my hands on a pair of chris paul's or josh howard's.

Originally Posted by WP2783

NEXT P.E SET TO RELEASE IS THE KOBE III 12/22 . (2 COLORWAYS)

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

The KOBE III is not a "PE" per se....

MaZe

I know maze/kixandthecity is alway legit and know what they are talking about, but this "GM"sounds like a fart. We need to really annoinate The Ru (RUDOLPH1996) as the new GM.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Those are in Production now for High School Christmas Tournaments.
eek.gif
Not sure HoH has them on their Roster as of yet.
See
eek.gif
... SlimSolejer comes in with worthwhile info.... theGM
eyes.gif
is telling folks what we already know....
be gone...

Back
Top Bottom