Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

With the news that Red Carpets are hitting again on the 3rd, hopefully someone can pick up a pair for a Western MD. Tough bein out here from MoCo.

Why are the red carpets hitting so late ?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jahsondc

they would do some bama $#!@ LIKE DAT.
Good ole' PG Plaza.... You treat 'em like animals, then wanna criticize when they act like animals.
indifferent.gif

I'll wait for DTLR and Sports Zone to get them a couple weeks later on the creep, as always.

*cues up "City Lights" from Blackout 2*

Matth, I got you once things are confirmed if you are a'ed out!

Damn I want these but I dont know abut being in that Black Friday Mayhem. Do you think I could show up @ 6am and be fine or would I have to get there madearly? Damn and I would still have to go to work

If you weren't lucky enough to snatch up some of the few pairs of the Air Max LeBron VII "Red Carpet" that trickled out back on 11/12, we've got good news…

House of Hoops and select Foot Locker stores will be getting more pairs of the "Red Carpet" on Thursday, December 3rd. The spots that had the shoes on 11/12 might have a few pairs floating around before the 12/3 drop, but for most December 3rd is the day.

Via FootLocker Unlocked Blog..

Looks like December 3rd is the day..Wonder if any 'Select' FootLockers in the area (other than HOH) will get them..

wow ima text my friend that works there againm whats popin off. even the manager told me black friday.hmmm

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

jahsondc wrote:

they would do some bama $#!@ LIKE DAT.
Good ole' PG Plaza.... You treat 'em like animals, then wanna criticize when they act like animals.
indifferent.gif

I'll wait for DTLR and Sports Zone to get them a couple weeks later on the creep, as always.

*cues up "City Lights" from Blackout 2*

Matth, I got you once things are confirmed if you are a'ed out!

So u sayin space jams arent releasing on black Friday 2 dtlr, because if i'm not mistaken my DTLR connect said they are and they will be held for me..
but I kno u stay w/ the most recent info...sooooo

Back
Top Bottom