Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

HOH would also probably have a lot of the 11/12 packs, right? any word as to how many packs HOH received?

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

HOH would also probably have a lot of the 11/12 packs, right? any word as to how many packs HOH received?
nah...they are giving out tickets now for the 11/12 pack...

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

What kind of tickets?

I haven't bought Jordans since 2001, oddly enough it was the Jordan I retros instead of finally getting XIs after missing out on the madness of the playoffXIs in '96 and settling for low-tops as a kid.

Any help on where to go in Chicago is much appreciated (size
glasses.gif
. I might just end up at Niketown...

im not gonna be able to make the trip to chitown
Im glad cuz that ticket/wristband stuff is bull-plus Cook county sales tax is 10%- i only buy exclusives at HOH-never buy a GR there
i'll be at one of my lil hood spots saturday morning. in and out in 5 min. No line, no crowd, no rape prices

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

When do they start giving them out?

Tyler, nothing else drops this week or Saturday other than the CDP 11/12 pack.

FYI - for those looking to get their pack here, call CHI HOH on Wed for details on how they will conduct the ticket distribution.

Guess I should start prepping in order to score a pair of next week's xx3...

wonder how they plan on handling this release...I'm thinking, maybe, a mad dash to line up, in-store, the day before (the second they open the doors to themall) Guess I might have to stomp over some oldies (Seniors that exercise inside the mall in the morning.) at the front the door.

is it worth the drive from milwaukee to check it out even though there isnt much dropping soon?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

is it worth the drive from milwaukee to check it out even though there isnt much dropping soon?

-Tyler

its worth checking out...the store's got a lotta cool *@!%. that said i wouldnt necessarily drive down from the Kee just to check it out...unless they gotsomething you want to cop....

btw - has anyone seen the HoH commercials they been running on ESPN? w. Brandon Roy? i hadnt seen a televised commercial before...nice.

Tyler-I think I'm going to be going down possibly the 26th or 27th, but I'm going to be in the Gurnee Area, let me know if your going down....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Tyler-I think I'm going to be going down possibly the 26th or 27th, but I'm going to be in the Gurnee Area, let me know if your going down....
alright B ill let you know

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom