Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

just got back - snagged some UK HDs and met the staff...very cool cats.

they got a TON of Jordan s**t there, tons - a 3rd of the store is devoted to him...

thursday new Spizikes releasing, Saturday there will be the Kobe 4-Pack

I heard Wed for the Spizike, not Thu....it looks good. As for the Kobe Energy Pack on Saturday, thats great news.....the other release didn't mean anything to me!
Ron i need some connects on the Kobe pack
grin.gif

Anybody who has dropped through already, did they have any jordan laser 1's, or LT AF1's? thanks in advance.

After losing over 400 pairs of shoes in the move back... I better start stockin back up with some of these releases.....

SMH

might go down sunday still unsure, been busy with work...thanks to all who have offered to help, greatly appreciated.

Made it out after work today.

Definitely a nice layout and the workers I met were good guys.

They had the varsity red Spizike in a solo display case near the back. They said it was coming out tomorrow. But they didnt mention anything about othercolorways... so hopefully its not disappointing news for some of you expecting a new Spizike colorway.

They also said Common and Lupe will be there on Sat for the party. Didnt mention Ye or athletes.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Anybody who has dropped through already, did they have any jordan laser 1's, or LT AF1's? thanks in advance.
By laser Is you mean the black gum pair that released Sat? They got the two premier Is that came out Sat.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

After losing over 400 pairs of shoes in the move back... I better start stockin back up with some of these releases.....

SMH

400 pairs? What happened?

^dang.. how do you lose that many shoes?! i'd be heated if i even lost 1 pair.. hope you get 'em back Rock

I think perhaps Rockdeep may be saying, he had to lose that many pairs to move in order to have the space for living, so sold them.??

lol not sure, but thats how I interpreted it.

Originally Posted by joekamel

They also said Common and Lupe will be there on Sat for the party. Didnt mention Ye or athletes.

Not saying its impossible but Lupe has a show in Connecticut on Saturday at 7 so thats pretty unlikely.

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

hey can anyone pick-up some dark army foamposites in a size 11? pm me....REWARD IS OFFERED!!!! SERIOULSY!!

I took the size 11 that they had.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I think perhaps Rockdeep may be saying, he had to lose that many pairs to move in order to have the space for living, so sold them.??

lol not sure, but thats how I interpreted it.
Negative.

The shipping company "lost" my entire collection AND furniture for my home we just found out. I have been working on figuring how you LOSE an entire52 foot Trailor full of someones home for the last two weeks, since we finally moved into our new home...but they basically just reaffirmed what we fearedmost.

Everything is gone. Yeah.. the entire collection as well as my daughters kicks.. and pictures and furniture and clothes..

Wear your shoes folks.... nothing is promised tomorrow. Although they think they can replace what I've lost with money, they don't understand many ofmy shoes are rare...but what I most pissed about other than the shoes.. are my kids pictures and momentoes from years past. Everything else.. I canre-purchase...

So basically someones got a trailor full of some good stuff I expect to see on ebay anytime now.
indifferent.gif

^^Wow Rock..that's insane..people have no heart these days for when they lose someone's valuables..

Sorry for your loss bro..

^damn thats sucks
s++t is ruff rite now everyones tryin to get grimey
i jus got robbed yesterday for 450 for someone who i was cool with

Thanks everybody...

Many folks have it much worse off than I do.. so I can't be but so upset. Altho its stings like a mofo just knowing some of the stuff I had was given to meby folks that really affected my knowledge base positively at Nike over the years.

I could complain and have a pity party but that won't help..and since there's nothing I can do to get my stuff back.. there's no use complaining.

Im just glad I got to wear 95% of the stuff I ever owned which was in my size that I either bought or was given to me over the years. Im also glad I was ableto help others get access to certain stuff and get them stuff they value before and after having lived in Beaverton...

Enjoy it or send it back damn it!! lol

Back
Top Bottom