Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

Well apparently we have acquired Terrence Williams from the NJ Nets, now that means someone has to go.

Jonathan_Feigen

Pick Rockets sending NJ is lottery protected. Rockets working on another deal to move Jermaine Taylor to create room for Terrence Williams.
I didn't see this move coming, nor do I understand it.

Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ
To make room for Terrence Williams' arrival in three-way w/Lakers and Nets, Houston to deal Jermaine Taylor to SAC for future second-rounder

Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ
To make room for Terrence Williams' arrival in three-way w/Lakers and Nets, Houston to deal Jermaine Taylor to SAC for future second-rounder

I guess it's a move for the future, ie, a defensive stopper, since Shane ain't getting any younger. That and Chase looks like he's regressed

I guess it's a move for the future, ie, a defensive stopper, since Shane ain't getting any younger. That and Chase looks like he's regressed

Good win tonight. Great night for Jordan Hill and that dunk on Dalembert.
sick.gif

Sidebar, Rockets stay making trades with the Kings.

laugh.gif

I've also noticed that when they make a trade w/ the Kings, they play them in within a week.

Good win tonight. Great night for Jordan Hill and that dunk on Dalembert.
sick.gif

Sidebar, Rockets stay making trades with the Kings.

laugh.gif

I've also noticed that when they make a trade w/ the Kings, they play them in within a week.

Fully lottery protected I heard. With the Rox sucking this year we may still get to keep it.

Low risk, high reward hopefully? I count it as another win.

Fully lottery protected I heard. With the Rox sucking this year we may still get to keep it.

Low risk, high reward hopefully? I count it as another win.

Lets hope this leads to some actual wins. So much depth on this team, but no legit franchise player to lead everyone.

If only Yao was 25, not 30.

Lets hope this leads to some actual wins. So much depth on this team, but no legit franchise player to lead everyone.

If only Yao was 25, not 30.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Landry will consider the Rockets[/h3]
6:46AM ET

[h5]Carl Landry | Kings [/h5]

Power forward Carl Landry is set to become an unrestricted free agent in July and he told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday that he'd consider re-signing with the Rockets.

"The fans here were great to me," Landry said. "I had great support. This is a place I enjoyed. I'd consider it, definitely, but that's so far away I haven't thought about that yet. I'd consider every team. It was my dream to play in the NBA, not for a certain team."

Landry played for Houston from 2007 though February of last season before he was traded to Sacramento.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Landry will consider the Rockets[/h3]
6:46AM ET

[h5]Carl Landry | Kings [/h5]

Power forward Carl Landry is set to become an unrestricted free agent in July and he told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday that he'd consider re-signing with the Rockets.

"The fans here were great to me," Landry said. "I had great support. This is a place I enjoyed. I'd consider it, definitely, but that's so far away I haven't thought about that yet. I'd consider every team. It was my dream to play in the NBA, not for a certain team."

Landry played for Houston from 2007 though February of last season before he was traded to Sacramento.

OKC will be a tough game tonight, but if we can get this one then I can finally see us piling up some wins.

And I'd love to see Landry back. He just doesn't seem like the same player in Sacramento.

OKC will be a tough game tonight, but if we can get this one then I can finally see us piling up some wins.

And I'd love to see Landry back. He just doesn't seem like the same player in Sacramento.

Back
Top Bottom