Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

14th pick again
grin.gif

I wonder if Rick Adleman will be back next season.

As bad as that start was it was nice to see this team bounce back, but you can't start off a season like that and expect to make the playoffs.

14th pick again
grin.gif

I wonder if Rick Adleman will be back next season.

As bad as that start was it was nice to see this team bounce back, but you can't start off a season like that and expect to make the playoffs.

Adelman is one of the most underrated coaches in history, but I think it is time to move on. He has been considering retirement too. Rebuilding with Adelman is just a waste of time for him.

Adelman is one of the most underrated coaches in history, but I think it is time to move on. He has been considering retirement too. Rebuilding with Adelman is just a waste of time for him.

I haven't been able to post my thoughts, but another season of not being bad, but not being good enough.

I'm concerned with the state of the Rockets.
As far Adleman, the players want him back but management might not.

I haven't been able to post my thoughts, but another season of not being bad, but not being good enough.

I'm concerned with the state of the Rockets.
As far Adleman, the players want him back but management might not.

But we're still the same team tho. Injuries weren't an excuse this year.

We're just not good enough.

But we're still the same team tho. Injuries weren't an excuse this year.

We're just not good enough.

Just because we pay him like the franchise player doesn't mean he's the franchise guy. That ship sailed when he went down against LA 2 years ago.

Just because we pay him like the franchise player doesn't mean he's the franchise guy. That ship sailed when he went down against LA 2 years ago.

I have to agree with Statis, at this point he's nothing more than a commodity to Les Alexander.
Sure we might sign him just to keep those Chinese corp. dollars coming in, but we can't possibly put all
all our hopes in a player that can't stay healthy.

I have to agree with Statis, at this point he's nothing more than a commodity to Les Alexander.
Sure we might sign him just to keep those Chinese corp. dollars coming in, but we can't possibly put all
all our hopes in a player that can't stay healthy.

That is assuming Yao was done after the 2009 playoffs. Which is incorrect. Yao was even used to try to get Bosh to the Rockets last summer.

Should check out the first couple pages of this thread and the excitement of a healthy Yao.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom