Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

That is assuming Yao was done after the 2009 playoffs. Which is incorrect. Yao was even used to try to get Bosh to the Rockets last summer.

Should check out the first couple pages of this thread and the excitement of a healthy Yao.
laugh.gif

richardjustice Richard Justice
Rick Adelman will not return as Rockets coach. Details to follow.

Not a surprise... but I don't know where they go from here. I feel bad for Adleman because he never had a completely healthy squad.

richardjustice Richard Justice
Rick Adelman will not return as Rockets coach. Details to follow.

Not a surprise... but I don't know where they go from here. I feel bad for Adleman because he never had a completely healthy squad.

Rockets making all the wrong possible moves you could make.

Why are they getting rid of Adelman? Its not even his fault at all for anything.

Rockets making all the wrong possible moves you could make.

Why are they getting rid of Adelman? Its not even his fault at all for anything.

Nobody really knows but when he did play it didnt look too good. Wasn't seeing consistent minutes and he pretty much checked out by March.

Kinda taking a national beating for letting RA go. I didn't even think it would go over this bad,

Nobody really knows but when he did play it didnt look too good. Wasn't seeing consistent minutes and he pretty much checked out by March.

Kinda taking a national beating for letting RA go. I didn't even think it would go over this bad,

Adelman should be coaching a contender. Rebuilding is a no go for him.

T-Will needs to calm down with that tweeting. Not a good look for his image.

Adelman should be coaching a contender. Rebuilding is a no go for him.

T-Will needs to calm down with that tweeting. Not a good look for his image.

Originally Posted by Statis22

SMH thats what happens when you get inconsistent playing time, they should give him a chance at least, in NJ he was solid

Originally Posted by Statis22

SMH thats what happens when you get inconsistent playing time, they should give him a chance at least, in NJ he was solid

Kevin McHale... how do you guys feel about him?

I'm not really excited about the hire, I would've preferred Lawrence Frank but we'll see how this goes.

Kevin McHale... how do you guys feel about him?

I'm not really excited about the hire, I would've preferred Lawrence Frank but we'll see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom