Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

nope......apparently its something else. because I had the 3g sign for the first week of having this phone with the same speeds I was getting with my g1. but now that it switches from 3g to h....its notisably faster than before.

Its wild that you said this, because my boy's Nexus One popped up with the H.

He was clocking 1 MBps downloads.

My-T.

lol dude, thats pretty slow for 3G!

i get like 1.5 at lowest and on average 2.2-2.8, the highest i have seen was 3.2 on my N1, i am on AT&T though

You have the H on your phone too?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pacmagic2002 said:
nope......apparently its something else. because I had the 3g sign for the first week of having this phone with the same speeds I was getting with my g1. but now that it switches from 3g to h....its notisably faster than before.

My-T.

i get like 1.5 at lowest and on average 2.2-2.8, the highest i have seen was 3.2 on my N1, i am on AT&T though

im on AT&T, i dont think AT&T gets HSPA+

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My-T.

im on AT&T, i dont think AT&T gets HSPA+

I think it does but I've always wondered because I'm AT&T but my phone is hacked and I have the H, every once in a while a random 3G will pop up, I guess when it's searching for a connection.

[h4]HTC beats earnings estimates in the first quarter, cites awesome marketing[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Apr 6th 2010 1:17PM
There's no doubt the impending legal antics are weighing on hearts and minds inside HTC, but for now, the company's got other fish to fry -- like the first quarter's financial results, for example. Fortunately, pretty much everything came up roses here with $1.2 billion in revenue, up some 19.3 percent year-over-year and nearly 11 percent higher than the high end of its estimate going into the call, though that still represents an 8 percent drop against the last quarter -- holiday quarters are typically blockbusters, so no huge surprise there. HTC credits a "successful" marketing campaign for its success; we credit awesome hardware, but we'd guess the real answer lies somewhere in between. Quietly brilliant, indeed.

Got the newton rings on my htc
mad.gif

Which HTC?

I have them/it (?) on my Touch Pro. Had insurance, but was told that it wasn't anything that was covered.

Purchased a TP2 a little while after.

What was disappointing for me was that it killed the little re-sale value the phone had and I had already paid too much for it.

Before that, I spilled milk on my Q9c and killed its re-sale value.

I thought my bad luck (aka lack of care) had continued when I dropped my TP2 on my tile floor, but it came through without a scratch. Oddly enough, I only have a few nicks on my TP2 and they came from a 6 inch drop on my iMac's keyboard!

Anyway, good luck getting your device replaced. Let us know how it goes.

Apparently it wasnt supposed to be working right now.

It stopped showing the H today and now im back to 3G speeds.

Check out this screenshot for the non-believers that MAY be out there (actually, i just wanted to show that i know how to screen shot, lol)
b072596e84b5ffc0c7ec3dbd0f5cdf64ea08970.jpg

That other stuff at the top are some tweaks i did to the theme (got it from xda)

I'm in LA and my phone stay fluctuating from E to 3G, does LA not have HSPA+ yet? Also how did you do a screen shot of your screen? I miss that from my iPhone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm in LA and my phone stay fluctuating from E to 3G, does LA not have HSPA+ yet? Also how did you do a screen shot of your screen? I miss that from my iPhone
laugh.gif

It's one the first page

Anyone else with AT&T have HSPA+?

Can't believe the stores around the OC still haven't gotten a shipment of HD2s in, and that people are still lining up around stores for it here. How am I supposed to get one.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Can't believe the stores around the OC still haven't gotten a shipment of HD2s in, and that people are still lining up around stores for it here. How am I supposed to get one.

online?

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5511859/htc-evo-coming-to-sprint-in-june-4g-service-to-cost-10�extra-per-monthhttp://gizmodo.com/5511859/htc-evo-coming-to-sprint-in-june-4g-service-to-cost-10�extra-per-month[/h1]
[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5511859/htc-evo-coming-to-sprint-in-june-4g-service-to-cost-10�extra-per-monthHTC EVO Coming to Sprint in June, 4G Service to Cost $10-20 Extra Per Month?[/h1]From: Engadget.com
340x_evo-4g-about.jpg

Rumor is that HTC's EVO 4G will be coming to Sprint on either June 6 or June 13—though supposedly Sunday the 13th is being favored. There's also talk of an additional $10-20 monthly charge for the 4G service.The additional ten or twenty bucks is supposed to also give you access to the EVO's 8-device WiFi hotspot capability along with the 4G service.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My hero will be missed. Wouldn't mind paying extra for the 4G especially for the wi-fi hotspot usage.

http://gizmodo.com/5511859/htc-evo-coming-to-sprint-in-june-4g-service-to-cost-10�extra-per-month

Originally Posted by CWrite78

online?
They're not honoring the BOGO offer. Only at the physical t-mobile stores.

online?
They're not honoring the BOGO offer. Only at the physical t-mobile stores.
http://pocketnow.com/tech...you-do-for-an-extra-inch
happy.gif

Yea it's completely sold out, idk how they go about back orders and what not. But good luck getting one.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

If Sprint can get me a bill under $100 plus monthly with the Evo then AT&T will just have to deal with me taking my number and my service elsewhere.

sprint has $100 unlimited everything...
It's $70, not $100.

Originally Posted by APLX2

If Sprint can get me a bill under $100 plus monthly with the Evo then AT&T will just have to deal with me taking my number and my service elsewhere.

It's $70, not $100.

nope.

69.99 = 450 anytime minutes, but unlimited mobile to mobile (to any network)
89.99 = 900 anytime minutes, """""

99.99 = Simply everything plan (unlimited everything)

Originally Posted by APLX2

It's $70, not $100.

nope.

69.99 = 450 anytime minutes, but unlimited mobile to mobile (to any network)
89.99 = 900 anytime minutes, """""

99.99 = Simply everything plan (unlimited everything)

I plan on getting that $69.99 plan when the evo 4G comes out......Im paying $80 for everything and i dont even use 1000 minutes in a month.  I average about 200 (INCLUDING nights, weekends and mobile to mobile) 

Hell, i wish they had a plan that was just text and net....i would just buy a minute phone on the side or something, lol.

So I'm going through my albums folder on my HD2 and notice I have a lot of pics (thumbnails) in folders that I did not save. Looks like temps to me, but how do I delete them all at once, not just one folder at a time? All these folders have wierd names like 0F375103

Anyone with an HD2 should download Omarket.

I got Uno......CleanRam and home screen editor.

The home screen is cool........but i couldnt find a way to get back to the regular settings like the options at the end of the sense bar............If i can find it, ill keep using it. Until then, ill stick with the stock home screen.

There are a few useful apps in Omarket other than that but those are the MOST useful ive seen.

They also have Opera 10 Beta in Omarket. Its pretty good but has bugs (of course, its a beta).

There is also an app called BSB tweaks or something like that. It lets you do screen prints and also lets you shake your phone with any app on the screen to make it go into landscape mode. That app also lets you choose what other apps you want to have the pinch to zoom app enabled.

Anyone with an HD2 should download Omarket.

I got Uno......CleanRam and home screen editor.

The home screen is cool........but i couldnt find a way to get back to the regular settings like the options at the end of the sense bar............If i can find it, ill keep using it. Until then, ill stick with the stock home screen.

There are a few useful apps in Omarket other than that but those are the MOST useful ive seen.

They also have Opera 10 Beta in Omarket. Its pretty good but has bugs (of course, its a beta).

There is also an app called BSB tweaks or something like that. It lets you do screen prints and also lets you shake your phone with any app on the screen to make it go into landscape mode. That app also lets you choose what other apps you want to have the pinch to zoom app enabled.

You can get the official version and Mini 5 beta off the Opera website

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Hulu Playing on Skyfire! Windows Mobile Users Get More Video[/h1]
File under: News

By: Chuong Nguyen | Date: 8-Apr-10 | 2 Comments

Hulu.jpg

Here's something that you can do with the extra inch on the HTC HD2's screen--play Hulu videos! Hulu videos now work with the Skyfire browser.

If you're a Windows Mobile user, you can always head on over to Skyfire to get the browser for your Windows Phone. Mobile users can type get.skyfire.com into their current mobile browser on their devices to download Skyfire. Skyfire is available for Symbian and Windows Mobile users at this time; the company is still testing the BlackBerry version of the browser.

(via: WMExperts)

Back
Top Bottom