Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

CAFinest23 is the man
pimp.gif

I read that Best Buy will give free bluetooth headsets to the people that pre-ordered so they can match Radio Shack's offer. I haven't received a call from BB yet but I might just copp online. I shouldn't  have a problem on the site right ? And does anyone know about their shipping? The Sprint site that is on the day of release....

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Evo release is looking good
pimp.gif

I can get this phone and have an employee line for $25 3000 mins, unlimited text/data
Info?

Also I just read your PM's you sent me, my bad
frown.gif

BB is giving away BT headsets but if you didn't preorder by yesterday you're in the 2nd wave of preorders that comes around June 9

I'm just going to get a new line. I don't have enough contacts to make it a huge issue. I might even try cancelling my Sero a day or 2 before the phone actually arrives and try to port the same number back since you don't have to activate it until you pick it up. I found out as a US Government Employee, I can get 15% off and sometimes CS on the phone will price match it to Cingular's 19%

They say October they're coming out with a similar one with a physical keyboard though, forget the name. But I know I am going to jump all over that

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by paidndade

Nexus 1's are getting Froyo (2.2) updates as of last night
 is the evo should get the update no more then a month after its release?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Sprint is not that nice. Now, of course, you can expect it to be online by then, but a release direct from Sprint? You're looking at Fall ...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm just going to get a new line. I don't have enough contacts to make it a huge issue. I might even try cancelling my Sero a day or 2 before the phone actually arrives and try to port the same number back since you don't have to activate it until you pick it up. I found out as a US Government Employee, I can get 15% off and sometimes CS on the phone will price match it to Cingular's 19%

They say October they're coming out with a similar one with a physical keyboard though, forget the name. But I know I am going to jump all over that
Do you have Google Voice? If so, you could port your current number to Google Voice, get a new line, and have Google Voice direct all calls to your existing number to the new number ...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Preordering Evo 4G today, better deal, Bestbuy or Radioshack?

If you are transferring a new line go to a sprint store in person. They will put one aside for you and you get a $100 instant rebate if you port a number, plus the 100 off mail in rebate. 

Well, looks like you Verizon people might want to chill:

500x_motoroladroidmystery.jpg

A user at HowardForums posted this shot of the set-up guide for a new, unidentified Motorola Droid in a Motorola Shadow pre-release thread. Is this our first look at the upcoming Motorola Droid Shadow?

It's been suggested that the Shadow, with a reported 8MP, 720p video-shooting camera and a 4.3" touch screen, will be the successor to the original Droid, and that it could launch as early as July. If this is that device, it's our first look, besides some renderings from earlier in the year that showed a Droid-like phone with a white slide-out keyboard.

It's hard to tell much from this photo, but this mystery Droid does look like it could be running some updated version of Motoblur, a feature that is supposedly slated for the Shadow. Hopefully this leak is just the first and we'll see Shadow come out of the shadows a bit more soon.

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Preordering Evo 4G today, better deal, Bestbuy or Radioshack?

If you are transferring a new line go to a sprint store in person. They will put one aside for you and you get a $100 instant rebate if you port a number, plus the 100 off mail in rebate. 
Damn, I went to Radioshack already
frown.gif

You can get that $100 rebate for porting a number over from a different carrier when you use sprintportcredit.com  and they give you an instant rebate instead of the mail in one.

I still say RadioShack has the best deal.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

You can get that $100 rebate for porting a number over from a different carrier when you use sprintportcredit.com  and they give you an instant rebate instead of the mail in one.

I heard this is only for business accounts. So I would'nt rely on it. Not so sure about going into sprint and getting a $100 porting instant credit + 100 mail in rebate but if so that's a pretty good deal.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

yeah i know that, just wanted to make sure about the weight. thanks! how are you liking it so far? still not sure if im going to pre-order since im trying to finish building my PC first and this will take away from the stuff i still need to purchase
laugh.gif
.. but then again, i can always put it on the account
Whats the current specs on that pc and what you looking to buy ?

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I heard this is only for business accounts. So I would'nt rely on it. Not so sure about going into sprint and getting a $100 porting instant credit + 100 mail in rebate but if so that's a pretty good deal.

Nah I have a personal line and I managed to put in for a port credit.  My contract with AT&T isn't up until July 24th so I called Sprint yesterday and they made a note and said the credit will go through.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

does this only work for FL residents?
It's open to all residents, David just called me today to confirm.  You really can't beat the 25% you save every phone bill.  David's a good guy give him a holler as soon as you can.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
illfrozn wrote:

Well, looks like you Verizon people might want to chill:

500x_motoroladroidmystery.jpg

A user at HowardForums posted this shot of the set-up guide for a new, unidentified Motorola Droid in a Motorola Shadow pre-release thread. Is this our first look at the upcoming Motorola Droid Shadow?

It's been suggested that the Shadow, with a reported 8MP, 720p video-shooting camera and a 4.3" touch screen, will be the successor to the original Droid, and that it could launch as early as July. If this is that device, it's our first look, besides some renderings from earlier in the year that showed a Droid-like phone with a white slide-out keyboard.

It's hard to tell much from this photo, but this mystery Droid does look like it could be running some updated version of Motoblur, a feature that is supposedly slated for the Shadow. Hopefully this leak is just the first and we'll see Shadow come out of the shadows a bit more soon.

Actually...

The screen will be 4.1 inches and release as of right now is slated for December until further notice/an official announcement.

Also, word is that this will be running on Android 2.2 and will have and HDMI output.

I'm on Verizon myself and am very close to buying the Incredible, but this may change everything...
nerd.gif

Just updated my Nexus One to 2.2 Froyo...all I can say is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The flash player ( Flash 10.1 Beta) in the default browser works great...Went to ESPN.com and was able to watch videos with no problem...There are a few other tweeks that are in there as well but I haven't got around to that yet...

One other difference out there for the business users, you can now sync your Exchange Calendar which wasn't available pre-2.2...

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

does this only work for FL residents?
It's open to all residents, David just called me today to confirm.  You really can't beat the 25% you save every phone bill.  David's a good guy give him a holler as soon as you can.
Say i live in California... how can i get David to speak to me

Back
Top Bottom