OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

and that dude with the zebra pants caaaant possibly be serious
roll.gif
....heprolly just runnin jokes or something

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by awwsome

a real hypebeast, but it gets worse..................
29ooim1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG Best one yet!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst part is......He has weights in the background.
someone turn this into the hypebeast 08 mascot!!!! those jeans, that blouse looking shirt, all supreme.........plus the 10lb weights on thebar!!!! this pic is to funny....

That kid in that supreme outfit is hilarious.
Dude is skinny like a damn anorexic model and rocking an oversized tee and has some weights in the back? Time to actually use those.
Where'd you find that pic?

this is maybe the worst page out of this entire thread...but i like the scraf thing thats going on ima go cop one from urban outfitters when it gets coldenough in houston, texas..
laugh.gif

I dont care what anyone says, I will never...ever....ever get in on that tight jeans trend. It's cool how it went from baggy jeans to normal fitting jeansbut some of these pics got me uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Originally Posted by never wear them

every time i go to new york, all you guys wear the same thing. tight jeans and pink shirts with cool shoes, oh and a north face jacket..... but its all good. you guys have your own "cool" style. But who am i to talk...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I bet your one of the dudes that just chills at Soho, 34th Street, Times Square, Fulton and ishhh

PLEASE....

Its like me classifying all Southern dudes that still rock 5XL tall tees, Capri Shorts, Fake Jordans and some pinwheel New Eras. [color= rgb(51, 0, 153)]Oh wait...[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, there is a nice fit and there is a hypebeast fit. Nice fit is when you match black shirt with black shoes. hypebeast is when you match every single mother#+*!$+@ color on that shoe.

finally a good hypebeast picture...(if a good one is possible)

for a while it was just looking like it was just a post where everyone was posting the

pictures of the worst dressed gay people that they have seen in person. (because some gay people are fashionable)

but this guy can fall into the hypebeast and bad gay dresser categorie.

Back
Top Bottom