OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

http://
l_d5d227581285420f8da7f7d33b0039e7.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^^ how come the majority of Hypebeasts are of Asian descent?

Once the asian male gets into high school, he dedicates himself to either sneakers, video games, or hardcore studying, or a combination of those 3.

Originally Posted by SNSD

Once the asian male gets into high school, he dedicates himself to either sneakers, video games, or hardcore studying, or a combination of those 3.
Sorry but
THIS.

Redrum SB wrote:

I would respond but I have to go do my math homework after I drink some tea and eat some noodles.......

Nah just playing! It seems like it's mainly Asians cause that's the majority of the people who post pics on the web of their fits and stuff.

I was just in the iss wdywt and someone took one of the hypebeast pics i posted and put it in there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, this is funny but sadly true.

im filipino if it matters

I'm sure if we threw around stereotypes about black people, this thread would get locked w/ the quickness.

Originally Posted by five30

...asked the guy who slapped "SB" on his name.
Yo, I was real young when I joined NT and was really into SB's.
Now I'm not, haven't bought an SB since the Purple Blazer's in January...
I'm into J's now...

^ no hate, but back in manila thats what kind of happened to the "scene". i see more of the "SB heads" all of a sudden switching tojordans, especially because they're so hyped here.

cause the new SBs are just pure garbage.. i stopped right after the pink boxes, only bought 4 blk/blue sbs boxes (hawaii, pinstripe blazers, mork&mindys& blk/cement prod 2) other than that, sbs fell off hard after the pink boxes.. just cant see myself buying those new sb joints. except maybe the guccis.just IMO.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

i cosign that and i'm filipino also
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif

I'm saying that it seems like there's way more tolerance on NT for "racist" banter when non-blacks are targeted.

Redrum - You seem like a good dude. I only made the comment because misguided questions like that open the floodgates for a lot of nonsense.

^
laugh.gif

I'm saying that it seems like there's way more tolerance on NT for "racist" banter when non-blacks are targeted.

Redrum - You seem like a good dude. I only made the comment because misguided questions like that open the floodgates for a lot of nonsense.
100% agree

^
laugh.gif

That's true even though it shouldn't be that way. I believe everyone can get it. And i'm black, LOL

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

i cosign that and i'm filipino also
roll.gif
on that same boat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Waits for somebody to post Space Jam campouts

hypebeasting at its finest.

175 for a product that was once $125

I never understood camping out. I mean, yea, you want the shoe, but camping out for it?

.....and more than half the people there will sell those shoes the following week.

Back
Top Bottom