Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

150 a ticket for nassau!? I'm good, if it was msg id have bought the tickets already

150 a ticket for nassau!? I'm good, if it was msg id have bought the tickets already

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My friend keeps trying to talk me out of going. I guess at a smaller venue near us, Ross is coming and floor tickets are like 130. So he thinks they'll be more for this. Which does seem like a lot compared to the 100 for floor at Em/Jay. Also dude can not stop talking enough about how horrible weezy is live
roll.gif
That didn't happen.

Ummm yeah it did. Maybe not in NewYork. But general admission in detroit were 99.

Idk how yall do it in Detroit but in FL the ticket prices vary by position. I went to the Amercias Most Wanted tour in Sunrise, FL and the seats I was in was ~80 bucks each and the floor seat where around ~120 (i think maybe more). There isnt just one set price for tickets.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My friend keeps trying to talk me out of going. I guess at a smaller venue near us, Ross is coming and floor tickets are like 130. So he thinks they'll be more for this. Which does seem like a lot compared to the 100 for floor at Em/Jay. Also dude can not stop talking enough about how horrible weezy is live
roll.gif
That didn't happen.

Ummm yeah it did. Maybe not in NewYork. But general admission in detroit were 99.

Idk how yall do it in Detroit but in FL the ticket prices vary by position. I went to the Amercias Most Wanted tour in Sunrise, FL and the seats I was in was ~80 bucks each and the floor seat where around ~120 (i think maybe more). There isnt just one set price for tickets.

Tickets are $40, $60 and $80 for Cleveland
pimp.gif
I dont want to stand so ill try to get the lower side level. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.

Tickets are $40, $60 and $80 for Cleveland
pimp.gif
I dont want to stand so ill try to get the lower side level. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom