Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

My school's wifi requires a cisco/java download to access internet on my macbook pro but I want to bring my ipad to my classes anyone know of a way to work around this

My school's wifi requires a cisco/java download to access internet on my macbook pro but I want to bring my ipad to my classes anyone know of a way to work around this

think i am going to cop an Ipad in the next week...copped a new imac and now i am in love with apple
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I'm sure you're not the only one, I would ask IT Dept. 

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I'm sure you're not the only one, I would ask IT Dept. 

any good site to make custom decals for the ipad? i looking to try and get a barbie mac logo one done for the wife.

any good site to make custom decals for the ipad? i looking to try and get a barbie mac logo one done for the wife.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Anyone still rocking with the iPad 1?

Ya didn't see any reason to upgrade

I upgraded and haven't noticed a difference at all really..
lol cool If the Ipad 1 had the front facing camera I honestly dont thing I would ever even upgrade it.

Back
Top Bottom