Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Anyone still rocking with the iPad 1?

Ya didn't see any reason to upgrade

I upgraded and haven't noticed a difference at all really..
lol cool If the Ipad 1 had the front facing camera I honestly dont thing I would ever even upgrade it.

I had the 2 and sold it and went back to the iPad 1 because I like the size of the iPad 1.  The upgrade wasn't that huge this go round.

I had the 2 and sold it and went back to the iPad 1 because I like the size of the iPad 1.  The upgrade wasn't that huge this go round.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Agreed. I've been contemplating an iPad for a minute now but was torn between the OG and 2. Went to the store a few times to mess around w/ both and decided I like the more sturdy feel on the original. Obviously I'd love the minor upgrades of the 2. But the fact that the upgrades were minor, coupled with my preference for a more robust device, made me go for the cheaper OG joint. I'll upgrade when the 3 drops, since that'll most likely be a significant update.

Agreed. I've been contemplating an iPad for a minute now but was torn between the OG and 2. Went to the store a few times to mess around w/ both and decided I like the more sturdy feel on the original. Obviously I'd love the minor upgrades of the 2. But the fact that the upgrades were minor, coupled with my preference for a more robust device, made me go for the cheaper OG joint. I'll upgrade when the 3 drops, since that'll most likely be a significant update.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^All this. I love my 1. hasnt given me ANY trouble. plus I can jailbreak my 1 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^All this. I love my 1. hasnt given me ANY trouble. plus I can jailbreak my 1 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

these are probably idiotic questions but I'd like to know.

If I purchase an Ipad 2, how do you actually get movies/tv shows on the device? Is everything streamed?

My question stems from, if you are on a plane and want to watch movies, you couldnt stream, you'd need it to be actual downloaded content.

If I purchase an Ipad 2, how do you actually get movies/tv shows on the device? Is everything streamed?

My question stems from, if you are on a plane and want to watch movies, you couldnt stream, you'd need it to be actual downloaded content.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

everything is done thru itunes

I bought the iPad 1 a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Certified refurbish from Apple. That's the best warranty on refurbs I saw online. If you're shopping for one, I recommend buying there. Same warranty as a brand new iPad. No sense I'm buying iPad 2 since you can't JB it.

I bought the iPad 1 a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Certified refurbish from Apple. That's the best warranty on refurbs I saw online. If you're shopping for one, I recommend buying there. Same warranty as a brand new iPad. No sense I'm buying iPad 2 since you can't JB it.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

how much do movies cost on there?

And if you are going to download some movies, do you need bigger than the 16gb ?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

how much do movies cost on there?

And if you are going to download some movies, do you need bigger than the 16gb ?

I think I'm the only person in the world who does like an iPad 2.
laugh.gif

I bought one today and regretted it immediately. It nice to have and all, but I would rather have a MBP.

PO

I think I'm the only person in the world who does like an iPad 2.
laugh.gif

I bought one today and regretted it immediately. It nice to have and all, but I would rather have a MBP.

PO

Back
Top Bottom