Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Does anyone know when we can expect it to hit stores based on previous releases?....I just copd a iPad like a week ago, wondering if I should bring mine back and re-cop

I would definitely return it at this point in the game.

Does anyone know when we can expect it to hit stores based on previous releases?....I just copd a iPad like a week ago, wondering if I should bring mine back and re-cop

I would definitely return it at this point in the game.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Already...?
People don't get that apple runs on 12 month product cycles.
laugh.gif

I still dont understand how even non tech-savvy people haven't caught on
laugh.gif

i laugh in my head when people make the 
eek.gif
 face when i say the iPhone 5 is dropping in June, its always a week after my birthday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Already...?
People don't get that apple runs on 12 month product cycles.
laugh.gif

I still dont understand how even non tech-savvy people haven't caught on
laugh.gif

i laugh in my head when people make the 
eek.gif
 face when i say the iPhone 5 is dropping in June, its always a week after my birthday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by JRodski

not an apple fanboy eventhough they do make some great products. they come out with new stuff waaaaaaay too quick for me though.

lol i have an iphone 3G and the screen is cracked to HELL... people see my phone and they're like "step it up, get the iphone4" what the hell for? the iphone5 will be out in another 5 minutes and you'll flock to that one as if you didnt just sware that the 4 was the best thing since sliced bread as far as phones are concerned. G.T.F.O.H. with that BS...

apple is cashin in off sheep/morons....
And how often does android come out with phones?
Android is an OS, not a phone manufacture. 

not an apple fanboy eventhough they do make some great products. they come out with new stuff waaaaaaay too quick for me though.

lol i have an iphone 3G and the screen is cracked to HELL... people see my phone and they're like "step it up, get the iphone4" what the hell for? the iphone5 will be out in another 5 minutes and you'll flock to that one as if you didnt just sware that the 4 was the best thing since sliced bread as far as phones are concerned. G.T.F.O.H. with that BS...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You know what he meant though. How can Motorola come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.

You know what he meant though. How can Motorola come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

prob. April, & yes you should prob. bring it back

Thanks fam

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

prob. April, & yes you should prob. bring it back

Thanks fam

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
another laptop/cell phone hybrid for people who already have a laptop and cellphone. Get em Steve
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
another laptop/cell phone hybrid for people who already have a laptop and cellphone. Get em Steve
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

You know what he meant though. How can Motorila come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.
How can people like Android? It just seems soo... blah, messy, and ewww
sick.gif

You know what he meant though. How can Motorila come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.
How can people like Android? It just seems soo... blah, messy, and ewww
sick.gif

Motorola Droid: 10/17/09

Motorola Droid X: 7/15/10

Motorola Droid 2: 8/12/2010
3 different phones. 3 different processors. 2 different form factors. 2 different screen sizes. 2 different text factors. 2 different cameras etc. I could go on but ill link you instead,
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id[]=2320&id[]=2921&id[]=2763&id[]=&id[]=

Basically all the phones are aim at different types of people. You have Apple who releases one phone for the masses, limiting what you want, and giving you what they feel. Motorola does things different, they make several phones for different types of markets. The Droid was the first, slideout keyboad with Android, it put Android on the market. The Droid X was to compete with the 4 - 4.3' devices, Evo, Galaxy S, HD2 etc. The Droid 2 was for people who like the Droid, but don't want a big screen and prefer the slide out keyboard instead. Technology moves fast, they're trying to play keep up with the HTC's, Samsung, LG etc. 

How can people be fine with that? Simple, people who buy those phones are NOT iPhone sheep. They choose what they like, their preference. Different taste. Different options. What's so hard to understand?
laugh.gif

P.S. Motorola didn't release the phones, Verizon did. You constantly brings this same argument up in every thread, attacking Motorola. You need to throw the gloves on and get at Verizon champ.

Back
Top Bottom