Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by JRodski

not an apple fanboy eventhough they do make some great products. they come out with new stuff waaaaaaay too quick for me though.

lol i have an iphone 3G and the screen is cracked to HELL... people see my phone and they're like "step it up, get the iphone4" what the hell for? the iphone5 will be out in another 5 minutes and you'll flock to that one as if you didnt just sware that the 4 was the best thing since sliced bread as far as phones are concerned. G.T.F.O.H. with that BS...

apple is cashin in off sheep/morons....
And how often does android come out with phones?
Android is an OS, not a phone manufacture. 
You know what he meant though. How can Motorila come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.

Motorola Droid: 10/17/09

Motorola Droid X: 7/15/10

Motorola Droid 2: 8/12/2010
3 different phones. 3 different processors. 2 different form factors. 2 different screen sizes. 2 different text factors. 2 different cameras etc. I could go on but ill link you instead,
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id[]=2320&id[]=2921&id[]=2763&id[]=&id[]=

Basically all the phones are aim at different types of people. You have Apple who releases one phone for the masses, limiting what you want, and giving you what they feel. Motorola does things different, they make several phones for different types of markets. The Droid was the first, slideout keyboad with Android, it put Android on the market. The Droid X was to compete with the 4 - 4.3' devices, Evo, Galaxy S, HD2 etc. The Droid 2 was for people who like the Droid, but don't want a big screen and prefer the slide out keyboard instead. Technology moves fast, they're trying to play keep up with the HTC's, Samsung, LG etc. 

How can people be fine with that? Simple, people who buy those phones are NOT iPhone sheep. They choose what they like, their preference. Different taste. Different options. What's so hard to understand?
laugh.gif

P.S. Motorola didn't release the phones, Verizon did. You constantly brings this same argument up in every thread, attacking Motorola. You need to throw the gloves on and get at Verizon champ.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I hope either VZW or AT&T has an unlimited plan for this. If not, I'll be getting the Wi-Fi only.

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Won't happen. I think the xoom is 20 a month on verizon for 3G/1gb data allowance.

I hope either VZW or AT&T has an unlimited plan for this. If not, I'll be getting the Wi-Fi only.

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Won't happen. I think the xoom is 20 a month on verizon for 3G/1gb data allowance.

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Thats absolute basura! Why the hell can't I have unlimited data? I want to watch netflix without thinking about the damn data.

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Thats absolute basura! Why the hell can't I have unlimited data? I want to watch netflix without thinking about the damn data.

Originally Posted by trublu86

F the iPad!  Any info on iPhone 5???

I heard the next big iPhone update will be in 2012 so it can be released on both Att and Verizon simoetainously(sp)

F the iPad!  Any info on iPhone 5???

I heard the next big iPhone update will be in 2012 so it can be released on both Att and Verizon simoetainously(sp)

Nah Crank it will drop this summer but I doubt it will be BIG... Apple gave ppl alot with the iPhone 4 expect an iPhone 2 (or 3gs)-esque update this summer

Nah Crank it will drop this summer but I doubt it will be BIG... Apple gave ppl alot with the iPhone 4 expect an iPhone 2 (or 3gs)-esque update this summer

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Couple of bad apples ruined it for the rest of the bunch.  AT&T best deal for data is $25 a month for 2GB which is what I pay for my current pad.

I cannot wait
pimp.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif

Couple of bad apples ruined it for the rest of the bunch.  AT&T best deal for data is $25 a month for 2GB which is what I pay for my current pad.

not an apple fanboy eventhough they do make some great products. they come out with new stuff waaaaaaay too quick for me though.

lol i have an iphone 3G and the screen is cracked to HELL... people see my phone and they're like "step it up, get the iphone4" what the hell for? the iphone5 will be out in another 5 minutes and you'll flock to that one as if you didnt just sware that the 4 was the best thing since sliced bread as far as phones are concerned. G.T.F.O.H. with that BS...

You know what he meant though. How can Motorila come out with the droid droid x and droid 2 in around a year on the same carrier and people be perfectly fine with it.

3 different phones. 3 different processors. 2 different form factors. 2 different screen sizes. 2 different text factors. 2 different cameras etc. I could go on but ill link you instead,
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id[]=2320&id[]=2921&id[]=2763&id[]=&id[]=

Basically all the phones are aim at different types of people. You have Apple who releases one phone for the masses, limiting what you want, and giving you what they feel. Motorola does things different, they make several phones for different types of markets. The Droid was the first, slideout keyboad with Android, it put Android on the market. The Droid X was to compete with the 4 - 4.3' devices, Evo, Galaxy S, HD2 etc. The Droid 2 was for people who like the Droid, but don't want a big screen and prefer the slide out keyboard instead. Technology moves fast, they're trying to play keep up with the HTC's, Samsung, LG etc. 

How can people be fine with that? Simple, people who buy those phones are NOT iPhone sheep. They choose what they like, their preference. Different taste. Different options. What's so hard to understand?
laugh.gif

P.S. Motorola didn't release the phones, Verizon did. You constantly brings this same argument up in every thread, attacking Motorola. You need to throw the gloves on and get at Verizon champ.

How can verizon release a phone? They are a service provider you made it seem like verizon forced moto to come out with the phones. The choice that user gets in choosing hardware simply leads into fragmentation. Why do you think osx is so successful? People are willing to sacrifice a chose in hardware for a better experience. The more variants of devices on a platform the more complex it is to develop.And really are you that much a control freak where you care about hardware selection like seriously software selection is more important than hardware selection. You make it seem as if apple devices are outdated and weak when they are released. You seem that you are too stuburn for your own good. If iPhone was really so bad and iOS was such a bad platform how did it win the Mwc conference award for best smartphone? A conference which features mostly android devices and 0 support from apple.

laugh.gif

How can verizon release a phone? They are a service provider you made it seem like verizon forced moto to come out with the phones. The choice that user gets in choosing hardware simply leads into fragmentation. Why do you think osx is so successful? People are willing to sacrifice a chose in hardware for a better experience. The more variants of devices on a platform the more complex it is to develop.And really are you that much a control freak where you care about hardware selection like seriously software selection is more important than hardware selection. You make it seem as if apple devices are outdated and weak when they are released. You seem that you are too stuburn for your own good. If iPhone was really so bad and iOS was such a bad platform how did it win the Mwc conference award for best smartphone? A conference which features mostly android devices and 0 support from apple.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I hope this is not true.  I held on gettin the 4 because of this.  At least gimme 4g
ohwell.gif

I hope this is not true.  I held on gettin the 4 because of this.  At least gimme 4g
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
Won't happen this summer

ohwell.gif
Won't happen this summer

They add a camera and everybody will saw wow, new ipad! Ipad 3 will be summer 2011 and they'll add ichat and and all the hypebeast will eat it up. Ipad 4 will have an off button on the front and back, and more geeks will eat it up
laugh.gif

They add a camera and everybody will saw wow, new ipad! Ipad 3 will be summer 2011 and they'll add ichat and and all the hypebeast will eat it up. Ipad 4 will have an off button on the front and back, and more geeks will eat it up
laugh.gif

I never understood people's notion that "You're a sheep for buying an Apple product because there will just be a new, better one out in a year" O.....k? And? Every manufacturer does that..It's called innovation..You would prefer they drop a product and don't improve it for 2-3 years? Do you not buy a car because next year there will be a newer, improved model? You don't buy basketball sneakers because next year the sneakers will be lighter? You don't buy a TV knowing that in a year there will be a thinner one or one that has better picture quality? The only Apple product I have is the iPhone so I'm far from a fan boy, but I don't see why it's dumb to purchase something you genuinely like because there's a very high chance a newer model will be made in a year

I never understood people's notion that "You're a sheep for buying an Apple product because there will just be a new, better one out in a year" O.....k? And? Every manufacturer does that..It's called innovation..You would prefer they drop a product and don't improve it for 2-3 years? Do you not buy a car because next year there will be a newer, improved model? You don't buy basketball sneakers because next year the sneakers will be lighter? You don't buy a TV knowing that in a year there will be a thinner one or one that has better picture quality? The only Apple product I have is the iPhone so I'm far from a fan boy, but I don't see why it's dumb to purchase something you genuinely like because there's a very high chance a newer model will be made in a year

i like my ipad. prolly wouldn't facetime much but a front-facing cam would be nice. most important would be to make it lighter - the weight is my biggest gripe. 

i like my ipad. prolly wouldn't facetime much but a front-facing cam would be nice. most important would be to make it lighter - the weight is my biggest gripe. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

ohwell.gif
Won't happen this summer
Honestly if you just look at the pattern Apple doesn't really do THAT much with the second updates (with iPhones),
iPhone 1 - literally changed the way the world saw phones

iPhone 2 - added a Cam and side buttons, plus copy and paste 

iPhone 3- Lots of changes

3gs- a couple tweets, and it runs faster to my understanding

4- NEW body lots of new add ons

5- may or may not get 4g... I have my doubts on 4g upon release 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

ohwell.gif
Won't happen this summer
Honestly if you just look at the pattern Apple doesn't really do THAT much with the second updates (with iPhones),
iPhone 1 - literally changed the way the world saw phones

iPhone 2 - added a Cam and side buttons, plus copy and paste 

iPhone 3- Lots of changes

3gs- a couple tweets, and it runs faster to my understanding

4- NEW body lots of new add ons

5- may or may not get 4g... I have my doubts on 4g upon release 

Back
Top Bottom